Reviews for Don't Tell Anyone
Tsadde chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Aw man! Why didnt you ever continue to write this wonderful story? I truly love it, and I will be beaming if I could read another chapter. Thanks for the good read! God bless you!
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
not a bad name, Ulquiorra was a bit OOC though, but other than that it was cute
Neferpitou chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I like your story!. Update please ?
itsnikkayahurrd chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
I r3ally like your story...please update it I'm begging you...
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Oh, seems good! I lve the pair UlquiHima :3 thanks for writting :D
hatsuyuki hime chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I like it when Ulquiorra thinks. His thoughts are kinda funny...sort of...

Anyway, love this. Update soon plz
Tek Sonay chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
All right! All right! I'm reviewing! Happy? Actually, I was probably going to pressured or not.

Yep. You definitely have to continue this one. My turn to pressure you! It was cute as well as very interesting. I find your writing set up (style) unique.
jamaicabobsled chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
hey don't worry bout all this confidence crap it was good!
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
It's cute.
KoriChi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE UPDATE. I USED TO HATE ORIHIME BUT THANKS TO COPPERHEADFIGHTINGNINJA I NO LONGER HATE HER INSTEAD I HAVE FOUND A LOVE FOR ULQU/HIME STORIES. SHE LIKES ICHI/HIME, I DON'T BUT THATS FINE I WILL ONLY READ ICHI/RUKI. I'M GLAD THAT I'M UR FIRST REVIEW IF U WANT I HAVE AN ULQU/HIME STORY I WOULD LOVE IT IF U COULD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU WANT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHERS I HAVE A ONE-SHOT WHEN I KILL ORIHIME BUT THAT WAS WHEN I STILL HATED HER. IN MY STORY BOUND ORIHIME WILL DIE BUT I LOVE HER PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY, SO FAR SHE HAS NOT DIED BUT PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ULQU/HIME FIC THANK YOU.

SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH.