Reviews for Setting Sun
Natalie Roets chapter 45 . 8/25/2013
Hi I do want to read more so please rait soner and not later PLEASE!
natalie roets chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Thanks vor the ch
natalie roets chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Hi the ch was not bad at al an I do love te (crastel blu eyes)
natalie roets chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Hi this ch was so sweet and cute I can't wate to read ch:3
natalie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hi I love your story of the Cullens and wat hapend with Olill is the beast of them aal
968 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
there are some grammatical errors. whats up with that?
twilightnut1985 chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
YOU HAVE TO FINSH THIS BOOK ITS SOOOOOOO ARE A ALSOME FINSH IT.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/5/2012
Finish it please x
JUSTROCKIN'itt chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
great so far!
Mrs black cullen belikov chapter 45 . 3/24/2012
I really do hope that you do finish this story. It is absolutely amazing to read. Read most of it over night, because i liked it so much xx
big fan chapter 45 . 12/27/2011
hi i just wanted to say that i love setting sun and the way you write. i just read setting sun for the second time and I think that the basics are that jacob and nessie are getting pretty phisical,oliver imprinted on sky but she has a boyfriend nessie is mad at tony for trying to have a say in her lovelife and Nahuel came for a visit but I dont know if he left after he got attacked. As for the volturi i suggest that you reread the last 2 chapters because theres to many important details to resume. i have a few ideas for setting sun. I think that since you mentionned how skys boyfriend is annoying i think she could be dating him to make oliver jealous because she thinks hes dating nessie. also i think that at some point in the story nessie should tell her friends that she is dating jacob. I remember a chapter in new moon where bella went to a bonfire with the pact and I think if you focus a little more on the fun hang out with friends aspect of a bonfire at the beach instead of the legend stuff (since we know them already) I think it could be cool. There could be cliff diving... Im not really a writer but I had some ideas that I wanted to pass on. I love setting sun and the way you write. I think your really talented and I hope that I can read the rest soon. I hope this review helps. big fan!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/20/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ElizabellaLove chapter 45 . 10/1/2011
First off, I LOVE this story! I spent the past day reading non-stop because I became addicted to your story! Second, I will be sending you a very detailed email about your story since it's fresh off my mind. And third, I have just started my freshman year in college! I am also studying English Literature. So best of luck with that!

~Traci
VballBabe44 chapter 45 . 9/16/2011
Tony basically called ness a slut. ness yelled at ollie. jane and alec are back in town. the cullens and wolves are training for the battle if it comes. and ness is pissed at jake. ollie imprinted on skylar, but she is all over some dumb jock and he aint to happy. basically sums it up

~Abbi
Amyvicky chapter 45 . 9/13/2011
One) I'm absolutely thrilled that your continuing this story.

Two) Though, I just read this story like 2 weeks ago...all I can tell you is Ness just slapped the SHIT out of Tony and is pissed off at Jacob for telling Oliver to "act like a couple". The next chapter from what I can tell you were going to have Ness deal with Jacob about that situation. And she was going to yell. She should slap the shit out of Jacob too.

Three) Oliver imprinted on Skylar, but Skylar is with that annoying Jock Andy and Oliver doesn't like it. lol. :)

Four) Johnny is clueless. He's hyper and he likes to eat. :)

Five) Ness is been so busy with the impending battle that she doesn't know what the fuck has been going on.

Six) Jane and Alex are stalking the cullens...*sigh* again.

Seven) Nahuel is in town.

Eight) Ness and Jacob are about to take it to the next LEVEL :D

Nine) I think I'm done. I didn't think I remembered that much. Update soon, doll! :) I'm so excited, missed this story bunches:)