Reviews for Kiss Me, I'm Irish
I love this!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Yum & dirty.
choow77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012

Thanks for this fantastic diegesis, I like it so much! It is really fantatic mainly I didn't read a great deal of stories on this couple! So thank you and congratulation!

PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
just...lovely XD so lovely
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
sweet with just the right amount of fluff
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great story, well done! I haven't read the accompanying piece for it, but I still enjoyed it a great deal!
Cinnae chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well I really think you've got enough reviews saying they like the story, but I have to say that too.

I skimmed over the smut a little, but I got to the line about Kissing and I thought it really cute. I would give the story another warning, which is fluff.

Anyhow, nice one.
lovely-sweety chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i love your story. it was

a perfect text for a perfect couple :D
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ohh, my.

This was.. excellent? xD

Seamus is cute. ;D

HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lol, I loved it.

Man, stories like this make me wish the saying were 'Kiss me I'm Scottish' XD hehe Nice lemon!
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Seeing as I, myself, am Irish, I must say that I enjoyed this fic greatly. I loved the little [short] convo they had about Seamus being "beautiful". I constantly get into arguments with people over whether or not boys can be considered beautiful (I think they should), so it's always nice to read something similar.

Anywho, I loved this one-shot dearly! It's definitely going into my favorites! ;]

kernalsanders chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
omg that was so well writen and really really hot i love dean and seamus piairing
nellynoodle chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lovely xD My friend told me about this story and I'm really glad I read it :3 Never thought of Dean and Seamus as a pairing but ... well :-) This was really good!
TinyBrocks chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
wonderful you never cease to amaze me "tears" these are tears of joy