Reviews for TEEN TITANS: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manuals
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
This was good. But I can see that it wasn't meant for bbrae shippers... sigh...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This will help for meh fanfic. Thx.
none chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
hi um...

I really liked the models guilds but i had a thought what if you wrote about a girl getting a Robin model (or if you want another hot guy model - just to let you know no one is hotter than ROBIN- blah!) and like tell us wat happens and stuff. and say that the real robin finds out and meets her. (also like in the biggining say her sister ordered the model for her or something) IDK make a romance or a humer if you want its funny either way

e-mail me what you think

yadahotgirlkiss at
RedKaddict chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
But... But I *want* a Tim Drake model... Are they customizable? I'd give mine a smart-alec attitude and a gambling problem... But that's just *my* Tim Drake...

:D Omg, the first time I saw one of these was when somebody on the Newsies site I'm on submitted the Jack Kelly version for our fanfiction awards. It cracked me up. So when I saw that you had done one for the Teen Titans? I about died of happiness. I love this, I think it's a really cool idea, and it's so FUNNY! Made me laugh the whole time. I'm off to read the rest.
cheetahluv16 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!

BTW, I used to be a CyxRae shipper, but now I'm CyxBee. Bumblebee's probably the only one who can get away with calling him Sparky.
Bumlets girl chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Really awesome! Now I really want to watch teen titans. thank you. But o well i have time. Yay spring break!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Aww, the last one! There isn't much other Titans anyway though so...you can't really continue it.

You did a great job with this story and who cares if it's not your idea? You still did it.

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Ha. To be honest, I don't really like Terra but this was still entertaining and funny!

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Ha, I love BBrae but Robstar is my favourite.

DARN YOU ROBRAE FANS! DARN YOU! ROBRAE SUCKS-

*bep*

Uh-uh. Oh...sorry about that.

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Haha...this is very funny! Aww, no sales? Nothing? Darn you.

Yes, I was going to ask why you put in a Beast mode. And when you said 'get together' with Slade, I was sorta creeped out...

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! Gosh, I love your writing, RobStar is so good.

Uh-oh...she seems hard to keep. OOH! A set! I must get that now! How I love cuteness!

I wish I could tell you my favourite part, but I don't have one. It's just so original (I think it is anyway) and funny.

Oh...I'll watch out for those fans then. *shivers* Good thing I'm getting a Robin unit.

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You are offically hilarious! That was so amazing, I tried my hardest not to laugh!

I love RobStar so this was a great fic. So favouriting!

I'd love to get one of these, and perhaps get a Starfire model too. Then they can go out. WO! *cheers* I'd die to get the Titans in my living room!

Thanks for the manual by the way, I'll keep it in mind.

titanfan45 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Great job on this chapter and on the story as a whole. It was well thought out and very well written. Two thumbs up.
www.TThe Man1003.net chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
i was a bit sad that its over i was hoping u could have done some bad guys like Redx,Red Raven,Slade and Blackfire but good job
Desstrio chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
...I...JUST...DIED... *DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES**DIES* I love Beast Boy, I WANT ONE NOW! *DIES**DIES**DIES*

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT