Reviews for What Will Become
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I like this a lot it's really good! Wish it wasn't a 1-shot though. Ari already wanted to give up his wings and now he had a good reason to.
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was really quite beautiful. The poem fitted perfectly... and I loved how you communicated so much emotion with so little language. I don't usually like the Mari pairing, but this made it seem more right, I guess. Lovely.

clouded horizon
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I've read, if not reviewed, all your Mari (I love the ship name!) fics!

ReganBaxter
Flockluva2039 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
No offence but...

THAT WAS HORRIBLE! :(

for one thing Ari doesn't have wings and why did max lose her wings and Ari is Max's half-bro! EW! the was the WORST fan fic I have ever read I am wicked angry if u haven't noticed!1
Yylaayl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Sad (
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow. I really, REALLY liked this. It's really the first *soft* Mari fic around, when you get down to it. They have a normal relationship, one where Max isn't semi-abusive of Ari or where he's a sadistic bastard. And you handled it so well! Like, when you read this, you can't imagine them being together in any other way. The style is different than your usual one, but you still did an excellent job. Anyway, I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I wish you luck with your other writings/life in general!

O.G.
EDWARDO chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
freaky i like how it's in a poem style keep writing

FLy on

-EDWARDO
elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i effin' love it!it's absolutely wonderful and i like fax!keep writing!