Reviews for Accidental Spy
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Aww. Malcolm's in love! Come on, you can't leave it there! :D MORE! ... Actually you've captured his shyness and uncertainty really well. First class job!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
I'm glad you didn't make the contact between them simple, that wouldn't have been in keeping with their characters. As it is, it's entirely in keeping with their behaviour up till now. Good move.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Good old Trip, I'm glad he relayed the message, even if it has woken Malcolm up early!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Oh dear, Travis has got hold of the news. Malcolm's secret is out!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
I can't believe that if he was in that much pain he wouldn't have called someone for help. Daft haddock, he might be really seriously hurt!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Interesting to see who'd have come off worst trying to give orders to the security detail... :D
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
If Liz wants those three out of Sickbay in a hurry, she'd better get ready to push!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Whew, let's hope they haven't left it too late!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
But if she's in that desperate a situation, can't they try to beam her up?
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Ooh, this is not good!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I'll question whether the two officers would have let the attempted rape get as far as it did before they attacked, but apart from that this is quite plausible. I'm glad Malcolm is overcoming his shyness to cuddle Jean, she needs some unthreatening physical contact right now.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Aw. Missed her chance there! :D
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I'd imagine they'd have been very worried indeed on board Enterprise; I'm slightly surprised that they haven't tried some kind of rescue attempt.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I don't understand how they came to be captured, which is a bit confusing, but you've written the scene very well.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Yes, well, these missions never DO run smoothly, do they? I await developments with interest!