Reviews for Smash the Mirror
Mewsthecat chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
i completely understand, i'm kinda in the same pickle myself at the moment heh heh
Saber Wing chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
Good chapter, I did enjoy it, though I thought Kakashi changing his mind and going out so abruptly was a little rushed. Actually, the whole thing seemed a bit rushed. Oh well. Keep up the good work )
Saber Wing chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
Aww...poor, poor Kakashi. I can't wait to see how the Uchihas are going to react to this.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
The beginning is really interesting, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have up! )
Spring of Inked Dreams chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I love how you put it Kakashi's point of view! You make his feelings as a younger child feel so much more real and close to the reader! I haven't been so caught up into a fanfiction in such a long time, and this one really dragged me in.
Saber Wing chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter. *sigh* Poor Kakashi, poor Minato sensei...I wonder how he's going to handle all of this, and if anything will happen if people find out he put his friends above the mission? Can't wait to see what you have in store )
toastxkun chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
really nice me like :D
Saber Wing chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
There are tears in my eyes, this is so tragic. I cried when I read the manga and this is no different. You've done it beautifully. Keep up the great work.
Saber Wing chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Aww...that was so sad. Poor Obito...poor Kakashi. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Saber Wing chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
*heavy sigh* That is so tragic...so sad. When I read this part in the manga, I cried like a baby, and I'm not far from it now. Great chapter.
viva la vida and Deidara chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Yaho! I love it :)

Can you update soon prety please ?
toastxkun chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
nice so far
Saber Wing chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Great chapter, I loved Kakashi's discovery an growth into forgiveness of his father, and even feeling pride. I especially liked the bit of depressing foreshadowing in the lat line...(.

Very well done, looking forward to more!
Saber Wing chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter, I loved how deep this was. You really explain how Kakashi felt very well. In character too _. Ii can't wait to see what you have in store next!
toastxkun chapter 6 . 3/7/2009