Reviews for lover's knot
Awwww...
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lovely! (:
colourpearl chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Did you just make Sakura into Derek?

...

Strange, but whatever. Beautiful one shot.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It's a really nice oneshot

A kiss would've been too much, you're right.(even though it would so awesome if they did kiss)
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
you are such a lovely writer! it inspires me, seriously.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lovely!

i find it best when they dont kiss even if they want to.
the tomato chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
nice its diffrent
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was really cute. Was it AU or in the actual series, I have to wonder.

Either way, it was really good.

I absolutely love your writing style.

-N
Odat chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Lovly. Delicate, simple, and sophisticated. Goodness I love your work.
Iulia chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG ALEX/IZZIE!

You know, I've had this on my favorites ever since it came out. And then a few days afterwards, I think I cheated and watched an update on Alex/Izzie on youtube and thought that it was so adorable that I even posted the video on my journal to keep track of it. And now that I'm rereading your fic, I just realized (shame on me for not reading the author's note) the whole Alex/Izzie thing and I totally love you for writing a SasuSaku version of it because in all honesty (and I'm a bit ashamed to admit it too), I was imagining SasuSaku when I watched that scene. And this story is like a dream come true for me~!

rambling aside, though, this is such a wonderful wonderful fic... and you made the whole scene a whole lot better with that 'can't walk away thing' and this just pulled at my heartstrings so much. XD XD XD

And that last line (he hoped she understood), that made me melt, seriously. XD XD XD
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Subtle. But very, very nice. I liked how she made him give in (kind of? like made him let her in).

Yay! Thanks for writing, and happy 50th fic!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I remember that part in Grey's...that was cute...Anyway, this oneshot is so well written! Adding to my favs.
momo-sake chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh, this is so great :)
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
:D Great job!

Dude. I feel so un-cool with my currently, non-imaginative reviews to use. (: Well. Good job anyways, I'll eventually retrieve my imagination for a review. C:

Peace
pilkul chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
a good oneshot... its always nice when you know you dont need something like kissing or anything to understanf hte bits of love~~ byby~yu