Reviews for lover's knot
kappikahMIKEY chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
woah

quite amaze with this XD
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
It didn't really need a kiss. It was intense enough without one.

Loved it. ;)

You should make a bedroom series...
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw i luv this chapiee heheheheheh it was really well written and even though they didn't kiss u could feel the love between them great job up-dte ur other stories son kay luv ya INU
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i loved it! beautifully written. :D
LiviaK14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw...

That was so, so sweet.

"He hoped she understood" might just be the best ending-line ever.

Thanks for the sasusaku fix, I needed it so much.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is weird, and may be deemed fickle, but as of now, after reading three of your fifty fics (I plan on reading them all, muhaha), you are my favorite SasuSaku author..

You have a depth I haven't seen anywhere else, and the perspective you give may seem similar at times, but its justified in the fact that these two characters were created by somebody else and are well loved all over the world..

Okay, I'm rambling.

Just wanted to say I loved it

crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
yay FIFTY! i'm so happy for you : ) love your stories and i hope you update/post again soon! can't wait to read more
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Love the brevity and the simple things here. The actions speak louder here than the words itself. But Sakura's profound "I care about you" really shatters me into a puddle of heartbroken goo.
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
awe...
poi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is very "grey's anatomy"...
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
YOU WITH THE AMAZING STORY THAT HAS TOTALLY DISTRACTED ME FROM HOW I'VE BEEN STARING AT A BLANK WORD DOCUMENT FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR IN THE HOPES THAT INSPIRATION WOULD SNEAK UP AND BASH ME OVER THE HEAD WITH SOMETHING HEAVY AND DECIDEDLY HARD. Ugh.

I'd hate you for that if this wasn't so amazingly... so amazingly...god, I seriously need more adjectives. Note to self: expand vocabulary. Because I'm fairly certain that you've grown tired of my incessant use of "amazing," "awesome," and "beautiful." Even though this was all of those thing and so much more.

Like...hmm. Wonderful, yes. Heartbreaking, yes. Lovely, yes. Realistic, yes. Well-written, yes. But all of those are inane as well. So...

But anyway. It breaks my brain that you can keep them both so astoundingly in-character. Sasuke, with his tiredness and blankness and that something inside his chest. Sakura, with the way she simply cannot walk away.

Um, ASDFGHJKL. ASDFG-freakin'-HJKL, dude.

And the ENDING. Ohmygod, that was gorgeous. How she kept reiterating that she cares about him, and how she held him, and how he closed his eyes and relaxed into her arms, and how he hoped she understood, and, and, and... (dies of overexposure to beautiful writing)

But, haha, I have another question. Yeah, I fail as a human being, I know. This is in the manga!verse, yesyes? How old are they?

So since my smallish brain is still incapable of coming up with the necessary praises for this, I will compensate by worshiping you from a distance for the rest of my life. Be afraid.

I lovedlovedloved this. Sososo much.

(Oh, and I learned something today: apparently people find it strange when one feeds marshmallows to one's horse. IS that weird? I always thought it was normal...)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
me like:)
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
a subtle snapshot of their relationship. very nicely done. you said it best in the end commentary: this story's "quiet". and i like quiet.

Faye
iMissa chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMFG, THAT SCENE REALLY -WAS- PERFECT. AND AND AND-

IZZIE AND ALEX ARE BACK TOGETHER OMGWHUT? SCORE! ALSO, ANNE, COME ON, DON'T TELL ME THAT THE SCENE WITH CRISTINA AND MEREDITH AT THE BAR WHERE CRISTINA SAYS THAT BURKE WAS A MAN DIDN'T MAKE YOU MISS HIM MORE THAN YOU ALREADY DO. (The preview for the next episode frightens me, though.)

AANNDD. Dude, where Izzie says to the dyingpatientfather! (ohmygod, I loved him so much. And when PJ was wheeled in and he was crying...I cried too) that some people are just broken...THAT IS SO SASUSAKU, OMGWTF.

Anyway, Anne, darling, LIGHT OF MY LIFE AND FELLOW GREY'S FAN, I found this AMAZING. (I'm so sorry, most of my review was a fangirl recap of last night's episode, but I really DID enjoy this. Especially how there was no kiss at the end, because you're right, it would have been out of place with the mood of this story.)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2