Reviews for Life Insurance, Youth, and Treachery
KageFuego4 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very nice.
Hilarious, in fact.
Alia Sukai chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
lol. usually hate kamxkyu, but this one was rather funny
niina chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
*giggles* that was rather good.
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
XD an epic final showdown worthy of the anime! seriously, if only they had put this in the anime XD that would have been brilliant!

I'm a Heihachi lover but if you think about it, he can be a jerk sometimes, especially with the whole traitor issue. I know he has good reasons, the whole making up for his own treachery and all but it really does put a damper on your opinions of him :/

anyway, loved this. I couldn't stop snickering. In fact, I was almost in hystericas at some parts. The part where Kyuzo laughs especially amused me for some reason. Who knew Kyuzo had a sense of humour XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
xD Heavy on the humor, yes, and full of supposedly unintentional innuendo... hilarious. But a fitting end to their rivalry anyways. 8D
MithLuin chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Definitely worth the price of admission :) Quite the amusing take on the duel-to-the-death. I was almost reminded of the Weasley twins getting people to bet on Harry not surviving the Tournament in Goblet of Fire. I liked a lot of your little touches, such as Katsushiro being as enamored of Kyuzo as Kirara was of Kambei ;).