Reviews for Addictions
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Nice story!
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow so Yuki's mind is just like mine then. I'm easy to get inspiration for everywhere around me. I know it's good but it makes me easy to daydreaming and hard to focus. The worst is when I've a test, I tried to memorize all of the materials of the test but I can't because my mind was full of inspiration...

I like when Yuki admired Shu as he got a new inspiration in the last part XD
Fedski chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
gorgeous
Kitsune Shika chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Its hard to imagine English isn't your first language. You write beautifully. I absolutely adored how you portrayed Yuki's need to write as well. Even though it was so short, the story held me the entire time I was reading. Wonderful job3
sarah83654123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wow! this is really a fantastic story and despite the fact that you are french and think you haven't got very good grammar skills in english, i think you are brilliant at writing and are definately better than me! keep up the good work and don't let insecurities get you down because you can take it from me, you are an excellent writer!

i hope to read more from you in the future!

sarah

XOX
sakuita chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was So cute! Eiri is so caring and i like how things just come to him it takes me forever to think of something good. LOl
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I adore how you personified Eiri. He's a very obsessive person, and you portryed that very well. Honestly, if you hadn't have said something beforehand, I never would have noticed that you're French. Your English is better than most native speakers. you should see some of the rubbish people try to pass off as writing. It makes me shudder.

To my favorites you will go!
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I loved this story. It was really cute and adorable.
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aww! Loved that so much! I actually think your writing English is really, really good, and I critize on my yaoi grammar lol. (not saying mine is perfect) But yours is REALLY good! Keep writing!
Seme101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
beautiful in every meaning of the word
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wooww...

This is really really good.

I loved it!
Paon chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow. that was a great story. thank you for posting it.
magikphoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw! That was soo cute! I totaly loved this story and I can't wait to read more of your fics. Keep up the good work.
Kin Inu chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is so sweet! I love it! Amazingly written to! Great job.
singinshowtunes chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was so unbelievably sweet! Not to mention very well written!

Excellent job! D