Reviews for 10 Things Albus Dumbledore Does In His Spare Time
anayu123 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
LOL
Sammi chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
I'm scared O_o ... And scarred... Overall... Just... I really don't know what to make of it...
Gogeta ZX chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Ha,good Dumbldore can prove he's more gay,By wacthing the worst film franchise in the universe.
glistening moon chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
lol, this is so funny.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
lol, that is so funny! i am cracking up here!
RJLupinFan chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
lol this was nice. loved the first one!
Wizhoger chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
This was really funny! To admit the truth, some of the chapters weren't exactly very good, but overall, your story rocks! Nice humour! I haven't checked out your profile or anything yet, but hopefully you've done the same stuff for the other characters too. This is just wonderful. Thank you for the entertainment.
HermioneGranger1971 chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
LOL! This was one of the funniest fanfics i have ever read! Althoug very sad that it is over! Please keep writing, you do really great at it!

] Ariel
ReallyLoudObserver chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
LOL I LOVED IT! GOOD JOB!
LEMONSKY4 chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
I love this story! I was laughing the whole time I was reading this! Great job! :D
Deleteaccount86268921280682681 chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
this is hilarious!
TwistedLime chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
I enjoyed it. It was funny (exept number eight, which, while funny, was slighty icky...but funny, nonetheless). The thing I got from it was sadness, though. I just really felt for Dumbledore; guess I never really thought about how lonely his life could be. The thing about Aberforth and the furniture really got to me. Perhaps I'm over analysing things again, but I was just kinda sad. It was written pretty well, the only thing you may want to do is combine some of the shorter chapters; I think it'd make it a bit easier to read if the whole thing was 3 or 4 chapters, but it's not nessacarry; I realize that you probably don't want to go through all of the trouble of fixing the documents and all of that. It's a good fic.

~Dogstar
totoro1994 chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
muhahhaa talking furniture equals liffe!
This Profile Has Been Deleted chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
hahahahahahahaahahaaha

you forgot his rubber duckie(: