Reviews for Rest Safe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
A true artist is never satisfied with their work, no matter how beautiful or amazing everyone else thinks it is and this was beautiful.
kiokukara chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Personally, I think that it would be better without the ending; leave the readers wondering what the hell is going on, I always say. ;)

This was a lovely story. Thank you for writing.

kiokukara
aleksei chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
tyui
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
You just had to go and give Dean's wife my name...XD that's somewhere between daydream and torture, but it made me squee none the less. We so rarely get to see Dean truely happy- Brava!
Nemea chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh... this got me all emotional...

This was beautiful - highly unrealistic, I fear, but I loved it! This is what the Wincesters deserve - all of them.

I liked the beginning, Dean's desperation and helplesness - poor guy, I just wanted to hug him and make him feel happy again.

This is what I call a happy ending story! :-)
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I really enjoyed the first part of the story, I had tears in my eyes.

weezie
girl in the forest chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I think without the added section, it's more in tune with the voice of the show, except for Dean actually having to kill his brother.

Having said that, I still liked the story, especially with the reference to the Djinn and adding "maybe a little bit of faith" to Dean's emotions.

What can I, I'm a sucker for a happy ending (and not just Dean's version). ;-) LOL
Anna chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love the ending on this. I would hate it, if after everything they had done, the boys wound up dead. Having this end with Dean getting everything back is just beautiful and I hope Kripke is thinking along the same lines.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
AWW that was amazing! What a great way to end the series that would be :D I loved reaading this, written so well

Cee xx
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
oh, my GOD! From your pen to Kripke's ears! That would be a magnificent way to end the series! (but not yet, we do want another year!) Beautiful story!
brenda chapter 1 . 10/24/2008