Reviews for Commander Tucker Proposes
braxana chapter 6 . 4/28
I usually don't care for angst, and there was a lot of it in this story, but it was well written, with a good ending. Very enjoyable.
Nimuea chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Once again, amazing writing.
lazeeness chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
This was really great. I just wonder why the writers on the show couldn't have given us an ending like this instead of the episode that must not be named. Yes, I am still bitter 10 years later, but I guess that is what fanfic is for. Thanks so much for all your wonderful stories.
paulc5 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
A wonderful, schmaltzy ending, but boy was it hard work getting there. Herding cats has nothing on getting these two together.

You've taking all the elements which made the show infuriating, thrown in some cultural Ju-Jitsu and cooked up a classic. Just Trip's point of view combined with the mostly impenetrable Vulcan facade created an heightened edginess which gave every word added importance and keeps the reader off balance right until the end.
You have my most sincere admiration.
enzosprite chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Just wanted to let you know how awesome this story is. I especially loved Trip's memories of his Grandmother and the beans. Very nicely written.
craftyjhawk chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely loved this! A happy ending for Trip and T'Pol is a wonderful thing to read. *sigh*
prissy020304 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Great story ! Loved It.
RecursiveThinking chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Nice story, i really had to laugh at some points.

Especially the line, "Colleague with benefits" from grandma was great.

I nearly fell off the chair. Well i hope to read a sequel of this story in the future.
Suzanne chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Am reading all your stories here, because you write really well, especially the angst stuff. Loved it particularly though that you made it a happy end this time after seven episodes. As much as I like a good angst story, the last couple of episodes including the finale on the show were enough angsty themselves with a Trip the writers didnt treat as he deserved. Like many others here I also didnt think that they didnt give the TnT storiyline the resulution it deserved. Stories like these are a good fix for that.
phoenex chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Loved it :) nice to have a happy ending.
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I really loved T'Pol meeting his parents.

I would love to read more along this line. Perhaps, some more of their thoughts...if they approve/disapprove. (Hint hint!)

The ending was really sweet! I enjoyed it very much!

Oh, and I don't hate you any more!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I hate you! This is all rather depressing! *cries* I want happy endings! Happy!
j chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Loved the whole thing. Helped me recover from the horror of that final episode - the name of which I cannot even speak.
Chasing Liquor chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Goodness gracious, did you ever torture those kids! But that just made the inevitable happy ending that much more satisfying. Great story that had me hooked from start to finish. Especially loved Trip's "in a while, crocodile" moment with the brass near the end. Well done!
Asso chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
You write stories always very well written, that's for sure. I cannot say that I love all of them fully and equally, and you are well aware of this. On the other that's reasonable, I think, and most likely you nourish the same feelings in regard to my own stories.

But this one is peculiar. I searched for it here on purpose, because I wanted to read it also here. Again.

I did a good thing.