Reviews for Complications of Sleeping
me chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
fluff~~!
Arexu chapter 23 . 3/5/2010
I can't believe I've read all the chappies of this lovely fic already. I thought 23 chapters were enough to prolong the pleasure of reading quality Royai for at least an hour. Time flew by without my noticing it!

What I want to say is not that your one-shots and drabbles are short. The length is ok. They are just too good to be enough. The situations and dialogues may seem causaul, but actually you conveyed emotions brilliantly. What I liked most of all is how you describe body language and gestures fitting them in between dialogue lines. The narration is vivid, emotions are almost tangible. While reading "Pride" (it was very good!) I though I was in that room and could feel the tension and relief, and "Mother Nature" made me sniff myself XD

The chapters I liked most were "Mother Nature", "Want", "Pride", "Lust" (the funniest of all, I thought) and "Mischief managed". It would be great to read more of your Royai oneshots.
EmilyLTeague chapter 23 . 11/26/2009
Aw that was really good I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
xnalu chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
*feels fuzzy*

So heartwarming. Eye-watering heartwarming. Ah, your Royai one-shots are so enjoyable. 3
SnowCharms chapter 23 . 11/24/2009
Nice, though you should make the chapters longer so that there'll be something to comment about. Update!
Lightninging chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
I weep with you.

Thank you- this made me feel better about 100.
EmilyLTeague chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
Aw thats so sad but it was really good
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 22 . 10/11/2009
T_T Wonderfully, brilliantly written. T_T
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 20 . 10/10/2009
That's amazing. I love it. So much.
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Aw. So cute! I love it :3
young dawn chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
I read chapter 100 the other day, and yeah I get it...

But let's try to be optimistic! It seems like he hit the side of her neck, so we're not sure exactly if she died. There's a still a chance! :)

And this chapter was very well written. It fit the mood entirely.
afinedenouement chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
I cried so much reading chapter 100. I couldn't breathe.
4cherryblossoms chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
How cute~ :3

I like them a lot. Hahaha.

Please update soon! :D:D:D
alynawatlovers chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
SO CUTE!
xnalu chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
Every time a new chapter of this comes out, it always ends with me going "AWE" when I finish it. Curses. Why are your ficlets so SWEET? Anyway, I'm excited for the rest of the dwarf themes.