Reviews for Eventuality
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love it.

can I use it?
NukeMyWaffle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ooooo! CHILLS! This gave me CHILLS!

...AND an idea for a fanfic...mind if i borrow your story idea? (You WILL be credited, of course!)
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
good story
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Interesting. SO Saturn's going to end it all, kill Serenity, what? Would be interested if you decide to expand
Mazeem chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wow, this was amazing!

It makes sense, that Saturn would resurface eventually and destroy the second Moon Kingdom.

"A little part of Hotaru wants to bow her head and apologize to the one that was Usagi Tsukino, who saved her upon her destined death, who raised a planet from death and disease, and only wishes for love and happiness for her friends; the part of her that hasn't been eighteen in a millennia knows Usagi died in the same ashes of Tokyo that Serenity rose from."

That bit makes me want to cry far too much.

Just ... amazing. And the Outer Senshi's proposed reactions fitted perfectly.

I also like the idea of Saturn wielding the Grail ... though I wonder what effect it would have?

Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is beautiful. The ideas behind it are fabulous.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Holy crap, I haven't reviewed any of your writing in forever. Forgive me?

I really like this concept. In S it was heavily implied that Sailor Moon never had full control of the Holy Grail, even if her pure heart was able to solve everything in the end. I also like the touch of Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune being willing to defend Saturn even as they know what she's doing; it's a very sweet family image, even in the darkness.

I'd love to see more of this. Knowing you, it would be completely epic.

Now, I'm off to work on Reqiuem... wish me luck.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 10/27/2008