Reviews for Street fighting: Walk of powar
snow winter chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OH. My. GOD.

That's just HORRIBLE.

Who were the other people reviewing? Did you seriously think this is worth a read?

I find this insulting to all authors here in . We are trying to write and submit decent stories and you go on and post something like this. I'm not an expert in grammar nor in spelling but this is just so wrong.

Are you on drugs? Do you need help?
ED chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was the funniest thing ever!

You really have a masterpiece here, man. I don't remember enjoying reading a fanfic as much as this one.

True greatness. This story is perfect. Absolutely perfect. An incredible example of what humans are capable to do. You are a genious, man. A GENIOUS!

Congratulations on this wonderfull piece of work. I REALLY hope to see the rest of this story.
terabient chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
-dies-

IT'S LIKE I READ THE ENTIRE SF ARCHIVE AT ONCE. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVAR?
Lurker chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Umm...dude?

If you're like, two years old, then I can understand how this could be such a travesty...

Wait, back up. I'm using words I doubt you can even read, let alone understand.

Let me try again:

YOU. SUCK.

YOU. CAN. NOT. WRITE.

I don't know what the HELL this is, or what possessed you, or if you are simply a very young child or mentally retarded or some combination thereof, but...this is just bad. Painfully so.

Don't ever attempt to write again. You're just not cut out for it, and the Internet already has enough garbage like this floating around as it is.
Black Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Dude, let me just clarify that this is not meant to be a flame of any kind. Unlike these other reviewers I just wish to give you actual constructive critisism. I don't know how to say this politely or kindly so I'm simply going to say it. Your story is bad. I mean REALY bad. Firstly, your spelling needs a lot of work. Almost every other word in your sentences is mispelled. For example; "A mand name ryu was walk along corbers for the fight to be at the front of him". If I'm right I think what you meant to say was this; "A man named Ryu was walking along the corner when a fight started in front of him". Secondly, your grammer is horrible and you desperately need work on your sentence structure. One single paragraph cannot make up an entire chapter. Thirdly, your plot, if there is one is completely nebulous. Basically it's just about Ryu walking around fighting random people like Goku from "Dragon Ball Z" or Morpheus from "The Matrix". Unless it's meant to be funny you can't really call this a plot. Please, I beg you, take some english courses and tutor yourself before you even so much as think about posting another fanfic here. Otherwise you'll just continue recieving false reviews and harsh flames.
Herman Fondleballs chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was the most amazing thing that I have ever read. Words cannot describe how awestruck I am at this masterpiece of a fanfic. If there was a museum showcasing all the fanfics that had ever been made, this fanfic would be the biggest and most popular exhibit. You are awesome, good sir.
Wilbur Cunningway chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I must say "batsuman", this brought not one, not two, not even three, but four tears to my eyes! It was sheer brilliance.