Reviews for Not a father
AEY chapter 8 . 8/16
I had to admit, you got me with Obi-Wan's dream because I KNEW it had to be referring to the most common dream that deals with Qui-Gon...and then I find out that not only was I wrong but it was about Obi-Wan instead! So bravo for the surprise on that. BTW, thank you for not doing what I thought you were hinting to do to Obi-Wan. The ending made me happy.
XandyNZ chapter 8 . 5/22
Oblivious!abuse!Qui-Gon makes me sad... But I'm glad that he made up with Obi-Wan in the end... And in the meantime, puppy piles, and embarrassing photos, so cute! :D
Stormcutter684 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Oh my gosh beautiful story! I love the ending, with Obi and Qui's little banter about the photo, and I love the part where the Queen dragged Obi over to the other Princes and Princess'. It was very funny lol!
Beautiful story, love the ending, love love love it. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This was a cute story. Loved the characterization and adored the royal family. Obi-wan ending up taking a nap with all the other children was perfect! Great job! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Good story, loved the ending :) thanks for sharing
QueenYoda chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
This was heartbreaking, heartwarming, cute, cutting and excellently done!
frznlights chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
ouch. the abruptness and the simplicity in which so much was delivered in one word was brilliant - thanks so much again for writing this! I don't even know how many times I've read this story XD
Elsa-Ranger chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I just finished rereading this story and I love it even more this time than last time! Your an amazing writer
xX Feathered Xx chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Aww.. That was just. Awww...
Wonderful story you have here.
Now I'm just smiling like a fool because, awww...
Excellent job!
kalujinn chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I find I rather liked stern!Qui. Very well done! I enjoyed Xanatos' use of the oven mitt - that made me LOL! And Obi-Wan's reaction changing when he realizes his namesake is a girl. Very cute! Wish someone could photomanip that pic you were describing. It would be adorable.

I did find myself being thrown out of the story a couple of times when there were changes in tense. Also, as a point of reference, kings and queens "reign" and you "rein" in a horse, or your temper.

All in all, a very enjoyable read and I'm going to browse your other offerings. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Above Water chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Good work! ;)
Siri Kenobi95 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Very good fanfiction. I enjoyed how you wrote Qui-Gon- how he struggled with the betrayal of Xanatos and how it affected his relationship with Obi-Wan. I also loved how you wrote Obi-Wan; he seemed very in character like how selfless he was and his troubles with self esteem. Oh, and I appreciated how you showed some happy flashbacks between Qui-Gon and Xanatos; those aren't very common so I was glad to see it.

Siri Kenobi95
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I read this awhile ago and I had to read it again! Still as good as the first time! ;D

I wouldn't mind reading another one! :)
H.M. Annon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Good so far.
Aikoss chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I read it, I cried, I luv it! All was perfect, lovely perfect. cookies to you!