Reviews for The Ice Princess of Rikkaidai
whitelotus1994 chapter 1 . 4/20
I noticed in this story, they don't really mentioned Jackal at all. why?
melodyofbrokenwings chapter 4 . 4/13
I love this story. I have read and re-read it plenty of times and I am always excited to read your stories.
I was also surprised you write two of my other favorite stories involving Kuroko no Basuke and it took me this long to figure out that this was your story too lol.
Love your work. I aspire to be like you one day! You are amazing!
Well I am going to continue reading now. Just wanted to let you know you are one of my favorites! Thank you for being you!
phia.joy831 chapter 50 . 3/14
Where can I read your upcoming stories? They look sooo good!
secret00garden chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I've read this a lot of times already and yet I never get tired of reading it. I love that you added new elements into the story unlike others, great job. I was just wondering if your going to write any stories during the U-17 arc, I know this story's timeline went beyond that but it would be nice if you do.
Hotshot34 chapter 36 . 8/28/2017
"What a drag. I wish I was a cloud, then I could just take everything easy and just go where the wind takes me."
Reminds me of the match between Shikamaru and temari and Shikamaru hide behind a tree & looked at the clouds and that's what he was thinking
Guest chapter 59 . 8/14/2017
It was good, but not nearly enough romance for me.
Rei chapter 34 . 8/5/2017
You should also put drama in your genre since their is been drama scene in you story. I really like your story.
SweetLights chapter 59 . 7/9/2017
'Ello! So I'm new to this whole thing, Im usually on Wattpad but recently, not really that recent, on Quotev most of the time. My point is, this will be my first review on this site!

- To start off, this story is amazing balls! Totally deserves it's place as the most favorited. It is definitely the best FF that I've ever read for PoT. To be honest, I binged read the whole thing today! Probably why my eyesight is horrible. Oh well, meh.

• The character development is pretty good, I guess. I mean, the development could have been bigger, but still reasonable. Though, the current character development is great.

• The flow is wonderful. Wonderful. Everything went really smoothly, and honestly that's usually all I care about most of the time, unless someone asks me to really critique it.

• The grammar could use just a tiny bit of work. You tend to mess around with the tenses and the conjugation of a word, though it's not done often so it's not really noticeable. Honestly, I'm not one to critique another when it comes to grammar because my grammar is pretty awful. Like, I'm messing up my tenses right now in this review.

• I loveeee how you stuck to the plot line of the anime/manga but at the same time did not, did that make sense? Maybe it wasn't your plan to do that but I could see the common points between your work and the original, and it's pretty steady throughout your whole story. For the second half of the your story, when Rika is in her second year, I love how you used ideas from the original and made it your own.

• The pairings are adorable. I usually opted with stories with the pairing of OCxRyoma, this is my first story of YukixFemRyo, and must I say- I am going to look forward to ready more like this. Ann and Kamio, loved them from the beginning of the original. Fuji's sister and Ryoga is a pretty cool thing you did there, honestly, I've never thought about them being together, or just them- which is kind of sad, sorry. The OC's couples are also adorable!

• I love how you added Kevin, people usually ignore him after that little arc. Thank you for including him.

Overall, your story is amaze balls. Sorry that this review is stretching really far. I'll end it here. Beautiful story.

-Vivienne
RoastedPorkchop chapter 59 . 5/27/2017
This story is amazing.

The character developments, along with the relationships of the characters along the way, the addition of new OCs who began to really grow on me (especially Shiki hihi), and the occasional romance that made me fangirl hard...

This story is hands down the best Prince of Tennis fanfiction I have ever read. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I don't know how you were able to come up with the effort and creativity to write this story, but I'm glad you did. This story, which I'm happy to say that I've finished in one whole day, was the best thing I've ever come across. It was worthwhile and really, thank you for writing this story. Now, I'll have something to read once more when I have the chance, and when I've gotten over my fangirling of this story.

The epilogue-ish part of the chapter was honestly pretty exciting, despite being short. I can already imagine the adventures the Yukimura siblings and, perhaps, Riiyu's future boyfriend, Tanaka Shin, will have. I feel like they will be the ones to relive their parents' glory in the tennis scene, and I'm not sure if you'll be writing a story about the next generation Rikkaidai team. If you are, then I'm pumped to read it! I'd love to hear about the memories they'll be making. If not, that's fine, as well, because this story is something I will definitely remember for years. :)

Good job, author-san~!
Seikuro1990 chapter 58 . 4/28/2017
sorry, um, i saidshin is shiki's son" which was supposed to be "shin is tanaka takahiro son", am i right? shin is takahiro's son?
Seikuro1990 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
shin is shiki's son?
Seikuro1990 chapter 59 . 4/28/2017
Hey!, author you are super talented , I really enjoyed your story a lot thank you very much!
Seikuro1990 chapter 59 . 4/28/2017
shin is shiki's son?
kittycatcharlie chapter 59 . 8/20/2016
I have to say you are a very talented author. I have never even seen the anime (nor do I intend to) but despite that I have really enjoyed reading this. Normally I stick with fanfictions that are about anime/movies/games e.t.c but with this being a genderbend it caught my interest and has retained it throughout the story. Also the fact that you carried on after the anime finished and it still able to blend in with the earlier plot is brilliant as most authors that try this end up distancing themselves from the the original "feel" of the plot based of off the anime. All I have to say is well done on a brilliant story, and for being able to keep my interest despite the anime not being one of my typical choices. Well Done indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Thi story is graer ahn It would be nice if the U 17 camp would be included but I don't blame you author-san because the New Prince of Tennis about the U 17 camp came at 2013 - 2015 but I really like this story
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »