Reviews for The Ice Princess of Rikkaidai
Thi story is graer ahn It would be nice if the U 17 camp would be included but I don't blame you author-san because the New Prince of Tennis about the U 17 camp came at 2013 - 2015 but I really like this story
LivingDaLife chapter 59 . 5/16
I don't often write reviews on here, but I just had to for this story.
You, sir/madam, are the entire reason that my entire opinion and view of fanfiction has changed-for the better, of course. I used to think of fanfiction as this sort of rip off, a pseudo-writing, and you have somehow managed to drag both my judgement and my ego into a cesspit of addiction-addiction to fanfics.
I am so happy that I somehow managed to stumble across this fic and fell in love with your writing, your obvious time and effort, and your devotion to fanfiction. You showed me what can be achieved in a genre like this, and for that, I am grateful.
BTW, I LOVED this story, and I am so glad you decided to share it with the world.
Aozora27 chapter 59 . 5/13
Oh my gosh
This is the best prince of tennis fanfiction that i have read
Thanks for this story
*He*, *him*
You're either Homophobic or a Feminist. Either way, kill yourself!
I LOVVVVVE IT
I LOVE FEM-RYOMA
I LOVE SEIICHI/RYOMA
yuki22hime chapter 59 . 4/18
i know fuji syuusuke son right.
EmptySnow chapter 59 . 3/25
I seriously love this story. Every time I read just one chapter from the story, it cheers me up and gets me motivated. I'm so happy that I read this story. All the words felt well chosen and every chapter held so many emotions. The characters had all their good and their bad sides. I still feel attached to them, even the ocs, even though I have a hard time remembering them normally. And I love the pair choice, since I greatly adore YukiRyo. For me this story will always remain in my heart. This fanfic will always make me motivated and happy. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for writing and finishing The Ice Princess of Rikkaidai.
In The Abyss chapter 59 . 9/12/2015
This was one my fav stories back when I was starting high school and you had completed upto cruise arc. Over the years I forgot this fics name and back then I had no account so...anyways this is still favs these my POT spark was back and I was scrolling through different communities to find this. I was not diasspointed and you had even finished it yay ! I don't care for grammar mistakes you can watch out for them . But this fic holds a sentimental value. Though I wish you had expanded after rika entered rikkaidai high. And even posted a sequel but oh well. Though I am going to scroll through your list and hopefully find some yukimura/fem ryo stories. Your story introduced me to this pairing and since then I have fallen in love with them.
yuki chapter 59 . 8/10/2015
wow i really love this story of yours
Just curious chapter 59 . 7/12/2015
Is tanaka shin takahiro's son. Then by following the story, takahiro most likely married seika. So that makes shin and riiyu cousins don't it. However it feels like they have never met before and forming a bond.
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Kyaaa! _
bookwurm247 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I was waiting for some action!
Anonymous chapter 59 . 6/25/2015
If the ending is how I think it is...then Rika's daughter meeting what I presume to be takahiro's son is like what would have happened if Rika wasn't with yukimura...great story by the way(all your stories are) and I hope you update some of your stories and post the new ones soon(though I understand if you're busy)
Guest chapter 51 . 5/18/2015
For Silence, the Loudest Sound...

i would like Shiraishi to be paired with femryo
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »