Reviews for The Ice Princess of Rikkaidai
yuki chapter 59 . 8/10
wow i really love this story of yours
Just curious chapter 59 . 7/12
Is tanaka shin takahiro's son. Then by following the story, takahiro most likely married seika. So that makes shin and riiyu cousins don't it. However it feels like they have never met before and forming a bond.
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 6/30
Kyaaa! _
bookwurm247 chapter 5 . 6/30
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I was waiting for some action!
Anonymous chapter 59 . 6/25
If the ending is how I think it is...then Rika's daughter meeting what I presume to be takahiro's son is like what would have happened if Rika wasn't with yukimura...great story by the way(all your stories are) and I hope you update some of your stories and post the new ones soon(though I understand if you're busy)
For Silence, the Loudest Sound...

i would like Shiraishi to be paired with femryo
TheLittleBirdWhoSang chapter 31 . 3/2
I must thank you and show my respect To you now... Even Genesis couldn't make Loveless sound so touching in Crisis Core
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 59 . 2/19
I will love you more if there is a sequel of this. Omfg. Riyuu, that is your cousin. I wonder about Atone now-
Hasukime Astin chapter 32 . 2/16
I love all your stories and I was hoping you would have the story; He Loves me, She Loves me not (prince of tennis) I like they your are going with it and I really want to read it.
This story is a reverse of the original of the prince of tennis and it shows what would happen if he was a female and fall for Yukimura and have the brother in it with the family. What I love is how you make it sound a lot better than the series and the I hope you will write some story with the movie and ova. That would be great.
SoaringOnWings chapter 59 . 1/9
KYAA! This was SO GOOD! The best OC fanfic that I've read this far!
Lucy.Fairy chapter 59 . 12/31/2014
Can you write a sequel about Rika and Seiichi's college life?
Guest chapter 59 . 12/29/2014
awesome
Rei chapter 59 . 12/27/2014
Awwww! I love how shy and awkward Yukimura was during the proposal! I sense more babies on the way XD
Rei chapter 51 . 12/27/2014
I can't wait for Silence, the Loudest Sound! As for pairing, perhaps Kirihara or Atobe.
Rei chapter 38 . 12/27/2014