Reviews for The Incredible Shrinking Dean
Rasei chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ahh... the crack was funny... Though I think it would be funny if Dean finds out that the reason that the clothing was to big was because Sam was wearing it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is still adorable.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh HT :) It's so nice to see you break your rule :) Love the idea of this and the ending is great and these are my favorite parts:

We'll get you new clothes to go with your sparkly new life.

"W-wait! What are you doing?" Sam fishes them back out, realizes how it must look, and sticks out his chin. Clearing his throat, he says, "G-Good Will. Good Will wants these. You know, for the underprivileged."

All gathered into his arms, the pile of clothes smells more like Dean than any one piece ever did through all the months of not washing.

So Sam's been wearing Dean's clothes? Sweet :)

You know, not all your stuff is my cup of tea (even some of this piece), but you're such a good writer and storyteller and you have such a wonderful sense of humor and timing and tragedy that I read some anyway-even when you clearly post warnings saying there are things I'm not gonna like LOL. I'm good at skipping LOL. I do hope you'll post more again at some point, even if you can't stand the local politics :)
Nilah chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Okay, nice to see you again. Could you remind me of your LJ addy so I can visit. Not posting virtually again or are you on to bigger and better things? Whichever, all the best of luck to you.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh my god, you posted on fanfiction. I did a triple take when I saw the alert come up in my inbox.

I enjoyed the crack. It made me smile a big goofy goober smile. Thanks for that.

And I had an aw moment picturing Sammy wearing his big brother's clothes.

Loved it, love you. More please.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Perfect combination of humor, cute brotherly moments and heart tugging. Great job!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Totally awesome! :D

J.
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Sam wearing Dean's clothes while he was gone and accidentally stretching them out is just the cutest damn idea.

And Cass is all eyeball melty isn't he. Where do they find all the hotties for this show?
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Well Dean certainly seemed to shrink in season 3 - or was that just Sam getting bigger? And his clothes really did look too big for him in Lazarus - maybe he was wearing Sam's!

Nice bit of silliness to keep me going for the day!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
"Shrinky-Dink!"
tracer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
heehee! god its been forever since I've left a review on this thingie...this was cute. Poor dean, shrinkage is never a good thing.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Bahahaha...poor Dean. It was nice to see you back here! Thanks for the laugh.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hi! Good to see you here! I miss you. This was great. Loved it!