Reviews for Sleeping With Ghosts
VtrCst chapter 4 . 12/27/2019
Bittersweet realistic stories with an ending filled with hope and despair, with glimpses of much wanted blissful happiness
it kinda has it all, and it's a fantastic epilogue for canon
AsynchronousTextureStreaming chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
crippling depression
Simon Luxenburger chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Wow, im reading this now, some years after its creation and its pretty good :3 ANd btw. is there a reaseon why it seeams like very eragon Fanfic seems to not be updated after like 2014 or so?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Is eragon dead? Or did he leave?
aardvark chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
boooooooo
RJkimasako chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
written with a distinctive and artistic style. I like what you're doing here!

Best regards, RJ Kimasako
xmdsx2 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
After reading through a lot of purple prose, all I can say is that this is beautiful!
xmdsx2 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
So... is Eragon dead? It's really not clear at all.
brightening chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Q.Q That was so sad. :'( Why take eragon away? I kinda like him. Good story but I would still love a happy ending :/. Make a alternate ending for happy ending lovers like me?
Menaphite chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
That nearly mad me cry, the saddest Inheritance fanfic I have ever read.
HMSFalcon chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I thought I would cry when I read this. It is so bittersweet and well written.
DaedalusInc chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Ummm...
Why did you kill off Eragon? I understand, he himself is kind of an idiot, but ExA is the ONLY romance in the book..l
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
First of all, it's quite a beautiful story! It's also really original and detailed, which I like. But you tend to go overboard with your vocabulary. I think you're trying to make it sound very majestic because arya as a character is always very mature, beautiful and graceful. But you use a lot of the words incorrectly which can make the whole sentence sound off. Also maybe trying to limit the amount of words used to describe the same things because you use three words that mean the exact same thing when you describe something. Also careful with the verb tenses. It jumped from past tense to present a couple times.

But honestly the content is very good
typing away chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
your best work from a very good author
AmorAeterna chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Dear god... this story is so lyrical and moving I don't thibk anyone can read through it without crying. I could literally feel my heart clench with the raw emotion in here. I read your other ExA, Angel On my Shoulder, which was superb in its own right, but this story brings out the pure, raw emotion of the moment and forces us to feel it as if we were the characters themselves. Arya is portrayed beautifully and I honestly think your writing, with some editing in terms of vocabulary and grammar, could actually hit the shelves one day. Thank you and good luck in your future endeavours!

-AA