Reviews for Son Of The Kyuubi
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
And done. Fuck the hell off you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
NarHina chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Good, but come one leaving it hanging like that please update, I was really getting into this story.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
update please
bmagana595 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
if the t.v. is what I think it is, then it should be orange hair, not blond hair.
anime lover chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
this was a good start.
FireScorpion chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
I love it please have naruto save her and take her back with her
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Please tell me that Teuchi is going to go to the Hokage about all the extorsion, if not him at least Naruto or Hinata.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Wow you have to finish this story! IT IS AWESOME! This is by far one of the best I have read.
nInSanItY chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
wow... could you please make it that meherrin stays with naruto? them demon/demon containers gotta stick together!
syia wolf chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
No! Narto save ur sister and hanata you will have narto
ranbo neal chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
I loved the interaction between Naruto and Hinata here...you did get them back together and in action. I did like the way they worked their way through the little problem that they had. I just can't believe that this good story is over and they never got to first base in their romance. I wish you could finish this very wonderful story about these two wonderful characters. You are a talented writer...and I will watch to see if you update again...you could even do a time skip to where the manga is today...and continue in the Great Ninja War that is going on:-) Thanks for writing.
ranbo neal chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Hmmmm...I do think that you have lost the focus now on Hinata and Naruto and their romance. It has been hardly mentioned at all for the last couple of chapters. And I thought that the focus on those two characters was what made the story soooo special. Now it seems that the story is so complicated that even Naruto has no time for Hinata...what happened? On to the last chapter and see if you get back to them.
ranbo neal chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
I think that your story has many twists and turns and is sure fun to read. The Hinata/Naruto aspect of the story has started to take a back seat to the other characters and adventures...and I hope that you don't forget about it. To me that is the reason that NaruHina stories are special...they have a story...but focus on Naruto and Hinata...not other...side characters that push NaruHina into being background characters...such as the demon girl...Hinata is terribly wounded and Naruto is barely concerned with her here...as he worries about the demon girl...the plot gets complicated.
ranbo neal chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
This was a VERY cool chapter! A good mix of fighting, Naruto/Hinata moments...and even some funny situations...including when Hinata was getting worked on and Naruto walked up. Sasuke doesn't know what to think of Hinata...just like in the manga...she only has eyes for Naruto...neat chapter.
ranbo neal chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
They are on a MISSION...good chapter. Once again you do such a good job with the Naruto and Hinata relationship. Especially the sweet time with Hinata telling Naruto about the Fire Lillies...cool! Naruto finds great weapons at Ten Ten's shop...nice idea.