Reviews for Side Effects Include
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lol that was hilarious.
KissofCrimson chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh God, that was hilarious. I loved it. I could not stop laughing. I especially liked the line at the end: 'Why are you? You are the one with the larger breasts. Not that I will tell anyone.” Ziva really stuck it to him on that one. Haha. It's a great fic, well done.
inveritas chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
LOL That is so fantastic.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh man, that was fantastic. I love Ziva. A lot. And of course she would be in the men's locker room; if she's not against going into the men's bathroom, who's to stop her from the locker room? Seriously. (Ha, I totally wrote a fic about her bathroom obsession, too. And what's scary is that even though it's crack, it totally makes sense as non-crack, too. Frightening.) Love it!
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow! what amazing crack! i was lmao! POOR fornell! bwahahaahha!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
A great story. Very funny.
LynTheMe chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
ooh soo great! i love that ziva didn't care that she was in the mens showerroom -NAKED! ) and the unlucky incident with fornell. over the top
princessdanica chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
lol that was awsum! totally not wat i expected!

btw plz plz plz update sleepwalker! its my fave series! xoxo
OzGeek chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Well, that explains a lot: including the divorce. Did Ziva not ask for the pills given he is now biger than her - I would. Maybe that's the second chapter.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OK

Hysterical.

Just hysterical.

Poor Toby!

As you can tell, I like this story just a little.

hehe
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Poor Fornell. At least it was Ziva who found out though: Gibbs would have never stopped teasing him about it, Tony would have spread the word, and McGee would have keeled over in shock. Excellent idea!
tripping on love chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
lol, that was a little strange but I needed a laugh.

Thanks!

And love the Finding Nemo reference at the start, well at least I think it's Finding Nemo.
coffee4106 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
HAHAHA, omg ok, that totally makes sense now... you were bored werent you HAHAHHA
iWatchtv chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
um...O.o

lol, just kidding. I thought it was hilarious. Good to see Fornell isn't as invincible as Gibbs.

At least I don't think anything like that has happened to Gibbs...