Reviews for The Betrayer's Vengeance
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
The only reminder I really have to make here is that as far as I know, Zabimaru's release command is Howl.
Otherwise, everything is great. Conflicting loyalties, extreme powers, lies and misdirections... this seems to be a really awesome story.
Onwards,
Scarlet
Kuchiki Ichigo chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Awesome story! I haven't finished yet but I MUST stop to post a review! The emotions, and the action are just way too awesome!
OKAY, now I shall continue reading your story. XD
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
This story is awesome. Just...amazing. cant wait for the next one!
I pray you recover well from your disease. I hope you feel better!
tytyty chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
Great story, love what you've done with the OCs and semi-OCs. Can't wait to read more and I wish you the best with your health.
Hakkuchi chapter 29 . 2/28/2012
Really cool story you've written yourself here! I hope your health is well and wish you a speedy recovered when you get your surgery. Autoimmune disease does suck, and you're one amazing man for braving it! Thanks for the story!
Minako25 chapter 29 . 2/2/2012
So, I just consumed the 6 chapters I was behind on... and I don't even have a good review for you. I was actually hoping at one point Sana has just obliterated Szayel... cuz I hate that guy. But no, the battle dragged on. Atleast he FINALLY died!

Otherwise my interest in your writing has been renewed (well it never went away) and i look forward to more. And for your facebook response to my information request (what can i say, i ranomly wanted to draw!) Anywho!

Hope all is well. glad you found a donor for your organs (wow that's creepy but you know i mean well)

last words... Istygo!
Grinja chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
Seems like Yoruichi has made an appearance with Urahara's old clothes and zanpakuto. How interesting.

Kind of sad Fade and Noel don't feel like sisters anymore. I'd love to see you elaborate more on their feelings about Ichigo and how they view him. Do they still think of him as family?
Eradona chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
Something's wrong with their alert system, haven't gotten any for the last few days, if I didn't check the site every day for new stuff I woulnd't have found this...

So - looks like Yoruichi is alive and wandering around with Urahara's hat and zanpakuto. I figured that she'd have to be too fast for them to catch... or she was already in SS at the time of the attack and couldn't get back. That just leaves - what happened to Kisuke and Isshin, Tessai and the kids.
Grinja chapter 28 . 12/17/2011
Loved it. Glad to see you updated again. Hope you start feeling better and have a good holiday.
Dark Dream Angel chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Amazing story. There are no other words I can say that will do it justice. I was literally hard-pressed to put my phone down-not an easy feat to keep me so enraptured. ( I don't have a computer, but this is much easier and plus, it fits in my pocket for on-the-go reading! ;) Also, I truly hope that you get better!
Eradona chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Feel better. I know what it's like trying to write when you're all doped up on painkillers...
Asasininja4827 chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
Well your story is great, nice to see a dash of variety and originality on this site. But, um, I don't think the ninth lieutenant would be best suited for the 9th division, a division led by someone who does not like fighting anymore than he has to. I mean Hisagi hates the shape of his zanpakutou he doesn't like taking away life. IDK but her power kinda conflicts w/ Tosen's and Hisagi's principal of "path of the least bloodshed." I kinda have difficulty seeing the lieutenant getting along w/ Hisagi IMO.

Great story though.

Cheers
lovemydogs82 chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Love you, Jett and LOOOOOVVVEEEED this update:) Damn I just get giddy when they kick ass like that;) Oh, I liked the little IchiXRuki love there...could do with more of that! Ya know, maybe just hint at some citrus...when they're not in mortal danger, of course! LOL
Grinja chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Thanks for the author's note. It covered the more important characters and cleared up a bit of the confusion.

An interesting twist too at the end. I wonder who is plotting what now.
Yuriski-1st chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
So, will Ichigo unite his three power here too? Personally, i don't think you should do that...it would make his win too easy xD