Reviews for Meeting the snob aka Edward Cullen
KimiD chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
I have to say this story has been a very original storyline and plot. Not like any others I have read, and I really enjoyed the short story. Especially loved the reveal with the Hales and the epilogue. Great Writing!
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Great proposal. Wish there was a wedding. Loved the story, thanks
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
That was awesome
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
So glad he told her. What is Alice up to?
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
That was so,sad
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
That was so funny. Edward wearing his boxers outside. Than Bella hitting him in the face? Lol
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
That was funny
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
sparkles107 chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
im so glad u wont write a sequel. :D its almost as if writing a fifth book to the twilight series about bella and edward. like they already had their happy ending you know? :)
sparkles107 chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
o cute! i trully loved this!
Bella and Edward Forever chapter 20 . 11/23/2010
(Hey, i think i called myself Edwrd and Bella forever accidently but this is the same person)

I Loved This story!

Amazing last chapter :D

Kelly x x
Edward and Bella Forever chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Just a little tip, but you might want to change this chapter, death of a parent would be alot worse than this, there should be stages of her grief. 1. Crying and screaming. 2. Lieing to yourself about their death (pretending they will wake up) 3. More crying, tierdness. 4. Refusing to do anything ie. eat, talk. 5. Mourn for their loss :) sorry i just thought that as you are a good writer you might want to improve this chapter, make it more dramatic. Dramatis your work so the mood of the characters are atken into accoun. Here it sounds as if she has gotten over it a bit to quickly. Also getting ready for the funeral ect. its a bit early yet. People need to mourn for him.

Ps: This is just what i think, i have never experienced a close death when i was able to understand what wasg going on (r.i.p nanna 3 )

twisessed chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
afare rape children(my best idea)
234SimplyLovely chapter 5 . 1/18/2010