Reviews for Captive Minds
winnie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow...Soundwave sure is one smart con!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
sigh Well, it seems I've gone as far as I can reading everything in reverse order. shrugs It was fun (in a /very/ odd way which I don't think I'll ever be able to explain to any sort of satisfaction) while it lasted. Ah, well. I guess I just have to do things the conventional way, now. lol

In any event, I'm severely enjoying my trot through your work. As I mentioned, I love the way you characterize. Although, upon further thought, I don't think my last reference was actually feasible...The only fics I recall of Dreaming of Everything were 2007 movie-verse, and those of Cyndi 2007-movie or Armada-verse, so I can't really accurately compare G1 character views to them.

CasusFere still stands, though. She does G1, and, while I adore the plots she comes up with, her characterization is rather generalized (not something I mind, I'll have you know - just an observation).

My point basically is, though, that your work is individual enough that I'm fairly sure I could pick it out in a "line-up" of several different author's TF fics.

...And that I'm greatly enjoying said individualism. :3

/And/ that next time I need to make reference to one of my favorite G1 TF authors, /your/ name will likely come up. I get the feeling your stuff is going to stick out in my head like a sore thumb, if the reviews I'm leaving behind are anything to go off of... Usually when I go through a whole bunch of fics by a single author I end up leaving just a trail of little one or two-liners in my wake, usually 'cause I'm too lazy to think beyond "That was fun! Now, what's next...?". chuckles Methinks you have left an impression.

...Now, what's next? _~
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Interesting and well-done! I applaud you.
Shadir chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow! That history.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
intriguing story. Between your description of the vampire, Soundwave's role, and Stalker, this made for a very enjoyable read.
Tired Of Waiting chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
"Larval stage" or not, this is a very enjoyable, satisfying fanfic! It's nicely written (even with some dashes of humour - I loved the Constructicons' remarks about Starscream having "walked into a door" or "fallen down the stairs") and the dynamic between Megatron and his two subordinates was captured perfectly for me. The feedback vampire is an original concept for a monster and I liked it a lot too. In fact I liked this whole story so much I put it in my favourites.
Jonnell chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I love this story it's one of my favorite Transformers fanfics. I love the insight to Megatron and Starscream being friends(somewhat)and I love the other stories in the series like Medusa and Storm World. I hope to see more stories from you about Megatron and Starscream.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I was on vacation last week and had a slow lap-top with me (seven years and countin' baby!) that'd load almost everything BUT , , and my email, and the only site I really like to visit that I remembered the link to was yours so I went there and read this fic and wanted to review it except I was still out of state with a 1997 Mac. So now I can review it. It doeth rock, it do. Stalker's crazy, Starscream's justifiably infuriated but still crazy, feedback-vamp's cool, Megatron's confused which NEVER happens, and you did Raksha proud with this story, you did. Go Soundwave. _

So! It's good! I don't care if it's in the larval section from before you knew anything about TFs because to this very day I've only seen 1 episode of G1. *does a dance* 3% of my G1 knowlege comes from the movie, 17% comes from info stuff I've read online, and 80% comes from fanfics. The show taught me so very little it's not even on the percentage chart. Oh yeah, it did teach me one thing... when the characters talk in G1, they kinda move back and fourth a little. Eh, that's 1984 animation for you. *shrug*

I'm ranting. I have a tendency to do that. And repeat myself. You're probably bored by now. I know a grand total of two people who aren't bored by my reviews, and that's because for some odd reason, it cracks them up. THANK YOU, ACTRESS91 AND JMEIS! Erm, I think...

One more time everyone: Good fic!

~ckret2
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Oh my god. You freaking rock. Nice insight to the Starscream and Megatron debacle - I love 'Scream, and always wondered what was going on wth him and Megatron. This rocked. I must nbow check your profile for more fics.
Gigabomb chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Starscream rules.
The Great NeoDragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I really, really liked this story! Everyone was in character (which is so hard to find, and even more difficult to accomplish). I normally have a dislike for created characters, but I liked Stalker. I just enjoyed the story overall. You did a really great job!
Auri chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Hi, I love all your storys, but specially this one, you are a great writter, and I have your site as one of my favourites, your G1 fics are the best on the net.
Lacy1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Very nice, original concept...
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Great story! Love it.
LanciaLady chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Wooooow! I think I love you! ;) This was an awesome story! And I love your Decepticons! In fact, I really like your whole take on the TFs universe. Still very close to the canon, but with enough of a twist so it's still original. Great stuff. :)