Reviews for Strike One
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Poor Tony not being invited to the game. I could see this happening because they did it before in Boxed In. McGee was oh so smug at having Tony not there. What they did was cruel and mean. It was supposed to be a team dinner and yet they didn't invite one of the team that's just wrong.
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this was very in character :)

great job.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
fufufu indeed. you are quickly becoming one of my favourite authors.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hahah nice! I just love Tony, lol. And yes Tony, Gibbs is definitely right ;-) Bow down to the master! Nice work :-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I like your style of writing from "Dry Spell".Have just discovered your cache of 's hitting the mother-lode!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
A great story. Very funny.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I really liked this. I think this could be a fun story. I hope you make it more than a one shot. You did a great job..lol...Go Tim and poor Tony..lol...Sue
jacey05 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very nice. Well done as always - everyone exactly in character and a fun read. Would love to read more, if you so choose. :)
ape1013 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hey, wait a dang minute. You cannot just end your story like that!lol Please, please write a follow-up story for this one. It was a really good story. I enjoyed the McGee and Ziva interaction and it most definetely (sp?) calls for a second part. Keep up the great work.

*hugs*

April
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So swee.:)
SuzyH82 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
LMAO! Very funny!

I loved the McGee/Ziva friendship. It's so cute! And of course Tony and his 3 S's ;)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That Gibbs...he has learned something in 4 marriages.

I really liked this and I think you should continue.

Tony seems to need this lesson in a big way!

Please...
alli chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Cute and clever-begs for a sequel! Trust Gibbs to know what women want.
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love this! As always, you've nailed the characters!
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 10/24/2008