Reviews for your cross of jewels bathed in gold
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 2/19
holla i know its been ovef than 5 years and i just read it now! i dont know if you still on in this fan fic. i really drawn in you fan fiction. who said ShirouRin isnt popular? dont worry even NasuVerse itself love Shirou Rin Romance and they agree that ShirouRin are more healthier and real pairing in FSN. to ease your heart as now we got UBW rin route anime version! pleas keeps on writing.! you can read the Uro and Nasu talked about Rin as a suitable female lead character and a reason why saber kindz popular. despite that NasuVerse really take rin as female lead in FSN even Sakura out.
i love your stories! i really love.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You've been recomended in Beast's Lair. Quite the honor, and I'm glad to have read this fic.

Thank you.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awwwwww. Very sweet, I really liked your style for this story and the way you had the message about moving on. You're right though, not enough Rin/Shirou... :O Oh well, thanks for this story!
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I know I mentioned this earlier in LJ, but, again, because I was just thinking, "doesn't she have an ffnet account here?" so I went to check and found this. :D

This one deserves more reviews, so, here I am. Brilliant fic. Definitely in my favorite list, and more, plz.
Dango chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Shirou/ Rin is still my favourite pairing, even when I haven't played the game. Great story! It was just such a moving piece, and it's one of the very few Shirou/ Rin fanfics I like
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very enjoyable piece.

I too wish that this pairing was more popular. Oh well.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like Shirou/Rin alot too! It's sad that they don't end up together.. I mean, Sabre will always be his first love, but like many, first love, no matter how memorable, may not be a person's true love.. :((
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
montypython320 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Shirou/Rin is always appreciated, this fic is nice and sweet. :)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
It's almost poetry, this story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
Spiritslayer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Personally, I've always thought that Shirou and Rin would have some semblance of closeness, at least much more than what I saw in the anime. A bit disappointing from the anime, but this has much, much more promise.

I have yet to pick up the game, and I search feverishly for it to little or no avail. I won't let that get me down, though!

...So I say, but I've been looking for a while now...
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really liked it, but because I'm very sensitiv guy this kind of fics make me sad T.T
Nitro chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was pretty good. It was definitely more Shirou/Saber than Shirou/Rin though. I think Shirou/Rin isn't more popular because too few people have only seen the anime, and haven't played the game, much less the Unlimited Blade Works route.

UBW is my preferred route and Shirou/Rin my preferred pairing, so I definitely feel your pain there.

Looking forward to more from you!