Reviews for Hallowed
hi chapter 1 . 2/7
Dangggggggg intense
How about istread of writing a cringy fanfiction you spend time with your son ya dingus
Unknoqn chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I need more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
did they use protection
KingJustin22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
You my friend, are a motherfucking genius!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Cute damn I like this it was sweet and hot and just YAAAAASSSSS!
Isabella chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
So cute! I've shipped these two since the beginning, especially since Half Blood Prince! So much chemistry! It was very good :)
B16GAV chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I fuckin' hate Ron an' all. He's a prick. And I agree the 'epilogue' was a fuckin' travesty.
Edilio chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Hello my name is Edilio I am from Spanish and I am 9 years old. I have few questions about your very nice story please! It is good story but I am not udnerstading some of words in story? Cock? Is this rooster? And is breast meaning chicken breast? Cock is made sound to scare away basilisk in harry potter book by J.K Rowling? Also do you mean the pussy-cat? Like Crookshanks? Please answer my questions this would be good. Also if you made mistakes with these then now you may fix! Please, wecome thank :) :):)
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I love Harmony as well, but their relationship went from 0 to 100 in no time. It seems like there was no antecedent to the relationship like he was his having sex with her because she was just available and she was "his love" because of the heat of the moment. There was certainly a double standard because Harry had already had sex with other girls and you know it was okay, but he was so possesive of Hermione, which seemed out of character. It also seemed like Harry was taking her virginity because you know she was just there and he was going to like you know kind of like bragging he's like oh and why he will stop talking about how great I was from other girls. I feel like it would have been better if Harry would have shown more compassion towards her other than when it came to pleasuring her, more like he actually cared about her as a person. In the beginning when he was talking to her he was so rough with her and I thought it was going to get really violent so I think this plot could have definitely worked if there wasn't so much angst and Harry wasn't as OOC.
h0neybunny16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
omg i love them together Harry and Hermione I mean :D
pls pls write more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
lulz i love em 2
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I enjoyed your story very much as well as my "friend"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
OMFG I LOVE IT I HATE RON X HERMIONE HE IS JUST A COMPLEATE DICK TO HER I AM SCREAMING THIS AS I WRITE IT OMG I LOVED IT .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014