Reviews for Hallowed
Edilio chapter 1 . 7/18
Hello my name is Edilio I am from Spanish and I am 9 years old. I have few questions about your very nice story please! It is good story but I am not udnerstading some of words in story? Cock? Is this rooster? And is breast meaning chicken breast? Cock is made sound to scare away basilisk in harry potter book by J.K Rowling? Also do you mean the pussy-cat? Like Crookshanks? Please answer my questions this would be good. Also if you made mistakes with these then now you may fix! Please, wecome thank :) :):)
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 4/23
I love Harmony as well, but their relationship went from 0 to 100 in no time. It seems like there was no antecedent to the relationship like he was his having sex with her because she was just available and she was "his love" because of the heat of the moment. There was certainly a double standard because Harry had already had sex with other girls and you know it was okay, but he was so possesive of Hermione, which seemed out of character. It also seemed like Harry was taking her virginity because you know she was just there and he was going to like you know kind of like bragging he's like oh and why he will stop talking about how great I was from other girls. I feel like it would have been better if Harry would have shown more compassion towards her other than when it came to pleasuring her, more like he actually cared about her as a person. In the beginning when he was talking to her he was so rough with her and I thought it was going to get really violent so I think this plot could have definitely worked if there wasn't so much angst and Harry wasn't as OOC.
h0neybunny16 chapter 1 . 2/24
omg i love them together Harry and Hermione I mean :D
pls pls write more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
lulz i love em 2
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I enjoyed your story very much as well as my "friend"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
OMFG I LOVE IT I HATE RON X HERMIONE HE IS JUST A COMPLEATE DICK TO HER I AM SCREAMING THIS AS I WRITE IT OMG I LOVED IT .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
love ittttttttt
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
LOVED IT. Great job with this story. It's awesome when writers are able to capture this first-time experience between Harry and Hermione in a way that allows the rest of us to really appreciate how good it could be and how much sense the two of them make when they're together as a couple.

THANK YOU for taking the time to share this one with us. It was great to read.

Regards,

the_Scribbler
unknown chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved it...the way you write how they feel and how romantic they are with each other makes this story on of the best stories i have read so far...keep up the good job
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Yes. I love them too
HarryPotterGrl100 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Can I be Hermione here? :D LOL, GREAT STORY! HARMONY FOREVER. :) They totally are the way it should have gone.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love Harry and Hermione *squee!* :D This was a good stories I hope you write more stories, like this or any sort of story.
TMP chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
What disturbs me about this is that you have Hermione completely emotionally destroyed by Ron's abandonment, Harry screaming angrily at and then physically assaulting her, establish that she is afraid of him, and then move on to her losing her virginity to him?

Portraying abuse followed by submission is not a romantic ideal, it's a depressing reality. And what a horrible message to put out to a bunch of young readers. Someone using you as an emotional punching bag is someone you should have sex with? Please think about the messages you are sending when you post things like this.

And I am not a Ron/Hermione shipper, or anything like that- I'm someone who has worked with women in abusive relationships. And the fact that this is written as a romantic and sexual story and fed to impressionable teens frankly scares me.
Hotgirl1012 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. all his. i love that that was...just amazing it was adorable i love the ending. your a good writer :)
oceanluvr chapter 1 . 7/28/2011