Reviews for Wonderful
ImplodingBubbles chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Oh my wow... This is beyond amazing, Litterally, this is the best Carly/Sam story I've read as of today.
Cain chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
That was really, really good. I feel like I'm running out of things to say to you, with so many excellent fics. I just don't know what to say that I haven't already said. This was just so, so good. They've all been so, so good. Fantastic!
Nindira chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
That was so truly amazing, love every second of it.
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hands down my fave CAM how do you write so awesome? this is perfect just the best!
TurnTheRadioOff chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
I'm relatively new to this whole Cam thing and I would say about 95% of the fic I've read is yours, simply because I clicked the link to your profile and just went through them one after another like it was my job.

And reading this fic was the first time in the history of my fanfic years (which go back a bit farther than I'd like to admit) that I have actually cried whilst reading. (this was because of the content of the fic, rather than the fact that people like you with real talent are posting on FFNet and LJ while some witless hack rakes in millions with her 1,200 page vampire abstinence pamphlet, although that makes me want to cry, too).

Rock on.
MoonlightDreams71195 chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
this was wow very great..wow i say again book worthy.-shattered
YoungMarie chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Okay, I cried. The third-person and the perfect-ness and everything is so great and well-written. I am seriously dying of how wonderful this is.

The way you describe everything is so amazing. I love it.

I don't know what else to say... I'm still crying, and that doesn't help.

Thanks for writing something so great.
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
amazing story. loved it.
throwing-dynamite chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
wow. Just...wow. This story was painfully awesome. Seriously though. However, the only thing that took away from it was the random spelling mistakes. Even though it can't ruin this amazing story, its like I'm reading and- "they that's not spelled correctl- OH MY GOD! DID THAT JUST HAPPEN! WICKED!"

But still, ignore my rather ADHD thing about spelling. Amazing story. Congrats *throws confetti at you*
zoner04 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
please don't tell me that was the end?

you're by far my favorite icarly writer. and i don't throw that around lightly..
spacecadet07 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Aw that was such a great story! I loved it and once i finished it i HAD to log in and comment. It was so very well written and the emotion put to it made it seem very real. All I can say is I loved the story and loved reading it. It was truley wonderful. _
Crossedoutheart chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Aww :D I really like this story :) The ending was good, but a bit spooky because right as I got to the end Miranda Cosgrove popped up on screen and started singing "I know how I feel about you now!" O_o...Lol. Nice story though :)
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Aw, so cute! I cried after Carley told Spencer everything. Mostly because of the Socko and Tyler thing. Lol. It was great. Really great. It was one of my favorites.
emuroo chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
This is beautiful. Just all of the emotion between Carly and Sam and the awful (but amazingly written) dynamic of Sam's life at home.
the archduke chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
great story; the backstory you have for Sam is compelling and you give a possible (maybe probable) look at Sam's home life. the look at young love is very touching, and making Carly the aggressor adds a nice dynamic to their relationship. - thearchduke