Reviews for Did It Take Long to Find Me?
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 2/23
This is amazing, you're a fantastic writer :)
LoolabelleMiracle chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow...not many decent writers out there but I was very pleasantly surprised. Would love to read more if that is a possibility ( I understand if it is a oneshot though). Thanks!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Broken boys are like candy.
jalice-carter chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
oh goodness.

angsty...but i liked it.

it was good. :)
lovedrreid chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
that was awesome. its weird cuz anton yelchin, charlie, was in criminal minds and tried to kill himself by slitting his wrists. That was really good. Thx.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
The ending was perfect, it really tied it all together. Wonderful story!
Mcbnotredame7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Awe... This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Great job and great story!

Mcbnotredame7
Vesica chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Another fantastic fic! There is something so vulnerable in how Charlie interacts with Mr. Gardner and you've highlighted that wonderfully. To go looking for a substitute father figure in someone perhaps even more broken that your actual father - and yet, we get the impression from the film that Charlie's father has really said much about his deeds and his circumstance. It's all unspoken whereas Mr. Gardner can't help but wear himself on his sleeve.

Very interesting! Ves
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Ok you can't leave us hanging there. There's too many whys, anguish and bonding to happen!

Though good fic, another well-written, in-canon one.
zookitty chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Amazing story! So perfect! Wow ...just wow. I'm very very impressed!
Luna Marisol chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was a really good story, although sad ofcourse, but it had a wonderful happy ending.

It was dramatic and had suspense, it was very well written. Not in the 'usual' writing style, this was different in a good way and it was a nice change to read.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

M
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is extremely well-written. You really have the ability of capturing Charlie and Nathan perfectly. So sad!
peculiarjuliar chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You should totally do more of these! I just love this duo! Of course, I almost cried at the thought of Charlie committing suicide, but in the movie he does have that aura of sadness to him. Anyways, you made it believable and beautiful at the same time! Great job!

- pj
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awesomely done
sweetheartgrl13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
wow. that is some powerfull stuff. brilliantly writen. i found myself on the edge of my seat hoping that nathan gets to charlie in time. great job!