Reviews for In Plain Sight
Hey finish your story please! I do like it. And dont make a boring ending.
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 5 . 5/26
What a sequel. Luthor can be such an arse and yet, thanks to him we have this nice sequel.

Your Wally is amazing and I love how Bruce acts 3
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 5 . 3/18
Ooohh he's a total creep.
Maybe he should've been disappeared to an island in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for this.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 3 . 3/18
Luthor is totally creepy. He's like that guy in a dark van with candy.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Poor Wally just can't catch a break.
Looking forward to the next one!
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Officially terrified.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Meep...that's not ominous at aaaaall.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
WTH happened?!
Lstcryptonian chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
this is awesome, I hope it's not the end
Uber Cool chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
gah spooky D,:
TheMidnightPoet chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Luthor is such a pedo!
MEawesome1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
wow. im not sure if i should congradulate you for your amazing writing skills and imagination, or be angry that your making Wally go through so much trauma. I know he's not using his power in case luthor found out, which he probaly just has, but he's a superhero and a very smart at that, mabye a bit more action and less luthor. never liked the guy anyway.

but pretty good, im netual for now, depending with what u do with the next few chapters
AMY chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
yeaaaaaah XDXDXDXD I do want a third part XDXDXD so PLEASE, when you can, continues with this AMAZING FIC, KISSES
Callie24 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Holy misfire. When I first read that first few sentences about Bruce in the last chapter I almost just stopped reading. But curiosity got the best of me. . .I like this, and I like the idea. . .I think maybe you could have slowed it down a little, it felt a little rushed to me, but it is still good. Oh Wally. . .you always get abused. :( Anyway, I enjoyed!
Anonmyous999 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Love this fic. wish it continues... Poor wally. Damn luther...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »