Reviews for In Plain Sight
TheMidnightPoet chapter 3 . 4/13
Luthor is such a pedo!
MEawesome1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
wow. im not sure if i should congradulate you for your amazing writing skills and imagination, or be angry that your making Wally go through so much trauma. I know he's not using his power in case luthor found out, which he probaly just has, but he's a superhero and a very smart at that, mabye a bit more action and less luthor. never liked the guy anyway.

but pretty good, im netual for now, depending with what u do with the next few chapters
AMY chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
yeaaaaaah XDXDXDXD I do want a third part XDXDXD so PLEASE, when you can, continues with this AMAZING FIC, KISSES
Callie24 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Holy misfire. When I first read that first few sentences about Bruce in the last chapter I almost just stopped reading. But curiosity got the best of me. . .I like this, and I like the idea. . .I think maybe you could have slowed it down a little, it felt a little rushed to me, but it is still good. Oh Wally. . .you always get abused. :( Anyway, I enjoyed!
Anonmyous999 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Love this fic. wish it continues... Poor wally. Damn luther...
ChiakiAngel chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
No! You can't just leave it, you have to put a sequel up, please! *gives puppy dog eyes* I'm begging you... You're an amazing author, and the fact that Luthor now has an idea that Wally is the Flash, it'll be oh so much sweeter, so please make a sequel! If there is anything I can do to help you along, just let me know. It's really hard to find good Flash stories, and you're one of the few authors I like reading stories about him from, so that's why I really want to read the sequel to this.
skitterish chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
When are you going to update this, it's such an amazing story. You've captured Bruce's character really well.

Update soon.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Please say there'll be a sequel or anything. Please? :P

I really like your stories
Foxyperv chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
uh oh! thinking is bad!...well at least here it is XD
SpeedWoman chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
SpeedWoman chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
perfect: D
SpeedWoman chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Continues::)
SpeedWoman chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I don't have words to say, that story is too perfect
SpeedWoman chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Oh, beautiful, I loved, like our aggressive writers who write innovative things, I'm loving, I'm your biggest fan Brazilian D, that story must continue
KotoriRod chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Phew! Bruce didn't die... yeah! Take that Luthor you perveted summobi-! ... well anyways, hope you make a sequal... but it kinda says you might with the ending... anyway, love the pairing and story! X3... GODDAMMIT! WHY DO I FIND THIS PAIRING SO CUTE?

-Lisa, Leader of Anime Fan Team