Reviews for The Queen's Seat
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Hi Koa-Chan. Ir has been 10 years...
You are still my fave LelouchxC.C author. Idk if you will still be able to read this since it has been years since you posted a story here.
Anyhow.. after a frikking decade they are now canon.. *cries

Anyway, god bless and keep writing. I know you still do.
KireiNa Hime chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Quite like it...

I've an imagination of Lulu's potrait (painting) along with C.C. on his left and Suzaku as the knight stood by his right... ω
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Could please link the screen shot to your profile or something. I tried really hard to find it but couldn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for da fluff ~(﹏)
Evangeline.Kanzaki.G chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
All hail Lelouch and CC xD, I had imagined her as Empress from the fanart and it's great you put it into a fanfic.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh C.C.'s comment about her (Queen's) seat. XD I love this. Favorited!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it. I kind of honed in that she sat beside him too. But naturally that is where she would sit.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
loved it!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story is so cute. I've read this years ago and it still makes my heart flutter. :3
X59 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this was really good.

Though I'm curious on who would ask since they all geassed into servitude.
lelouch chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i really lke all ur stories koa-CHAN
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ahahahhaahahah.

I like their comments, especially C.C.'s (and the additional comment that "quite bravely approached") "this chair provides a nice view.
km lowe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wahahahaha! love it! Great job! Sequel sequel! :D
emichii chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yes, the emperor is totally illogical when hungry.

of course i wont bash your head in for wrong characterizations and messed up writing, because the characterizations were believable and the writing was good! :D you always write CC so well in character!
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Though I guess even if it wasn't so much implied in anime... CC ended up being Lelouch's woman... haha