Reviews for The Queen's Seat
KireiNa Hime chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Quite like it...

I've an imagination of Lulu's potrait (painting) along with C.C. on his left and Suzaku as the knight stood by his right... ω
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Could please link the screen shot to your profile or something. I tried really hard to find it but couldn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for da fluff ~(﹏)
Evangeline.Kanzaki.G chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
All hail Lelouch and CC xD, I had imagined her as Empress from the fanart and it's great you put it into a fanfic.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh C.C.'s comment about her (Queen's) seat. XD I love this. Favorited!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it. I kind of honed in that she sat beside him too. But naturally that is where she would sit.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
loved it!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story is so cute. I've read this years ago and it still makes my heart flutter. :3
X59 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this was really good.

Though I'm curious on who would ask since they all geassed into servitude.
lelouch chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i really lke all ur stories koa-CHAN
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ahahahhaahahah.

I like their comments, especially C.C.'s (and the additional comment that "quite bravely approached") "this chair provides a nice view.
km lowe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wahahahaha! love it! Great job! Sequel sequel! :D
emichii chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yes, the emperor is totally illogical when hungry.

of course i wont bash your head in for wrong characterizations and messed up writing, because the characterizations were believable and the writing was good! :D you always write CC so well in character!
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Though I guess even if it wasn't so much implied in anime... CC ended up being Lelouch's woman... haha
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
What if the maids came to change the sheets, noticed the red stain, and thought it was blood? "Oh no! Blood! Someone got hurt! Guards, there's been an assassination attempt!" Okay, well, probably not that dramatic but...Anyway, good job. It was very entertaining. :)