Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
marty and roman chapter 10 . 7/30
why
neverXmind chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm going to kill myself this fanfiction is so bad. take writing lessons.
This is like my immortal except on Death Note
Seriously wtf is this fanfic
Emilia chapter 1 . 4/15
This story is so amazing! I found it many years ago and somehow, I keep coming back. People compare this fic a lot to "My Immortal", but I think it is much more than that. This fic has a very unique mood and style of writing, and I always have so much fun reading it. I love all the epic twist and Dark is very awesome with his bus-sized man thingy. Keep up the good and epic work!'
SUCK MY DICK AND CALL ME SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19
Shit.
good chapter 1 . 1/19
good
underLINED mine chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Once again, I love your work.
Paul chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I've been suffering from a severe case of bipolar disorder for most of my life, causing me to ater ate between phases of mania and soul-crushing depression. Sometimes I feel so desperate, so utterly hopeless, that I just try to escape from reality buy whatever means necessary. And for some reason, I always end up here, driven by a strange mixture between a deep desire to expose myself to things even more confusing, more ridiculous than my own existence and an uncontrollable urge to numb myself with things I might find mildly entertaining. And as soon as I set out to look for the chapter at which I stopped last time around, as my eyes linger on the words "A NEW BEGINNING OF ACTION" for a second, I start to burst out with uncontrollable giggling. All my worries, all my pessimistic thoughts are wiped away by the sheer absurdity of this story. I have tried everything, medication, therapy, homoepathics, meditation, and there is nothing so quick, so effective to pull me out of a phase of actue depression.

I don't care if this is a trollfic or the work of an individual even more confused and damaged than I am. I don't care if this is offensive and repulsive to some people. All I care about is the fact that it is able to make me laugh in these moments when I think I'll never laugh again.
underLINED mine chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
I love it! Literally LOL a lot
JazzyMusic123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Wow, this story is already a masterpiece! I must continue!
BirdNerd chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I love you. I love this fic in all its cracky awfulness, and there needs to be an animated version. I made a flowchart to try and figure out which character is which, and who is related to who, and do you have any idea how difficult that was? SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN.
I think I like this better than the actual Death Note.
GREAT JUB chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
WOULD R8 M8 8/8
huGE FAn chapter 48 . 10/14/2015
I read all of it in the span of 4 hours. Kill me. Please.