Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Fenrisilver chapter 10 . 4/18
PLEASE GOD NO
Ruby chapter 6 . 3/31
This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but are you the person responsible for the upcoming Death Note movie that changes Light's last name to Turner?
Ruby chapter 6 . 3/31
While this fanfiction is the pinnacle of human literature, the lack of "according to keikaku" memes disturbs and disappoints me.
Ruby chapter 3 . 3/30
With the Royal Death Note, you can write who you want to kill without knowing their name, as long as you know their face. Most people who read this story wonder how this is possible, but to me, it's clear as day: Light didn't "write" anything per say. He drew a picture of the face of the person that he wanted to kill. It wasn't that difficult to figure out.
Ruby chapter 2 . 3/30
When I read this chapter just now, I forgot that it was a flashback about five seconds after reading the line that said: "FLASHBACK: 1 month ago". This fanfiction is making me stupid, and I am completely okay with that.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/30
Why do people hate this fanfic? This is the best thing that we as a species will ever accomplish. The Death Note fandom really needs to learn how to take a joke.
As the great Pink called Floyd after reading this fanfic, IIIIIIII HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLY DUMB :-D
A Really Bored A chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh gosh! I'm dying! Laughter has killed me! This is great. I love this.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 1 . 1/9
I shell clam the 600th revue off the best fanfic ever written.
Dat Boi chapter 37 . 1/5
This the shit XD
S.M.C chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
You sir, are a magnificent bastard for writing this. MightyMangoes666 dude is right. I salute.
(Btw people, this is a troll fic. It is not meant to have nice grammar, look pretty, have articulate writing-no. Troll fic here, y'all.)
I'm A Crab owo chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Now I see why there was so much hate for this
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I laughed so hard when Naomi turned out to be Takada because I'd forgotten who Takada was. Because of the newsreader clothing being mentioned, I confused Takada with Demigawa, the fat guy who runs that news channel.

Disturbing but hilarious mental image.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
This... this may be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
MightyMangoes666 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
It takes a special kind of black, bottomless hatred of humanity to write 48 chapters of this calculatedly insane drivel. It's the kind of writing that you could use to torture criminals. And yet, I somehow enjoyed it more than any other fanfiction I've ever read, and most books for that matter. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this over 9000. Fuck grammar, fuck the internet, fuck everything.