Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Ch3rp1 chapter 4 . 1/23
This is a power fantasy but every single minucious detail of this story is art, I love how you can see this guy's thinking process. This man is a master of the twists, a drunken master who doesn't know what he does, but a master anyway. Ten blood bananas out of ten, defienetly recomend it.
A chapter 48 . 12/26/2023
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I had been told this was "Best Worst Death Note Fanfic" and now I understand why. Wow, really. I only got to chapter 10 and I couldn't follow it (and believe me I tried). But, if there really are people who liked it, congratulations and I really mean it.
Duarqfangirl69 chapter 8 . 11/30/2023
based
420sceneshootergirl chapter 2 . 11/20/2023
best...fic...EVA! so sugoi! XD
A big fat hen chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
OMG cool, there are 666 reviews! Nobody put another one!
EternalEchoes chapter 48 . 2/19/2023
666th review because I am Satan and will write you in my EVIL NOTE!
i fear authorsan chapter 2 . 2/12/2023
I lost 99.8% of my braincells by the first sentence of the first chapter.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/19/2022
Blud’s name is so well-spelt. And Dark’s is so… creative.
I especially enjoyed how Light’s father screamed about his car getting a scratch in the paint when an explosion occurred and several fireballs passed him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2022
This so the troll fic to end all troll fics.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2022
:000000000000;))))))))))))))))) DARK X LIGHT 4 EVA
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2022
THIS IS M FAV ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) make dark and light ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Stupid story chapter 1 . 9/28/2022
Ignis support y is dumb
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2022
Also he had Blud wipe Soichiros head so he would forget to.
Holy FUCK I just noticed this four shadows on like my twentieth reread, bravo Kojima
S0nchain chapter 48 . 5/29/2022
Amazing..., I don't have words to describe this master piece, everything in this history it's perfect, like a puzzle that you ned to resolve slowly, just to enjoy the experience of resolve it, congratulations for end this fabullous history dude, and see you later space cowboy ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2022
Dark vs Jevil fight when?
Lovely bait and switch with near by the way