Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 1 . 6/24
What is his special place.
Whales is a country
I haven't enjoyed reading a fanfic this much in a long time.

Beautiful work
Amazing chapter 4 . 5/17
I've never even thought of making the word "evil" into a verb. Evilled. I might be using this sometime.
SamiYagami chapter 48 . 5/11
This story is my favorite piece of literature. I mean it. We need another story from you!
The change from average to 'My Immortal' copy is gradual but, comparing the first chapter to the last one makes it obvious.
TheMoonWolf chapter 11 . 4/30
Best story ever.
TENOUTTATEN
FearCynder chapter 48 . 4/15
Okay seriously, is this is a troll fic? There's no way someone would legitimately write something this bad is there? Please say there isn't...
This is so bad it's actually impossible to do as a troll, I think this travesty is actually legitamite which is even worse.
Please whoever you are, never write again.
The next one may actually kill people.
Could someone please tell me what the heck I'm reading here? There's bad fanfics and there's...this
Beautiful Butterfly 46 chapter 1 . 3/25
Is this crack?
MrsConnor chapter 1 . 3/16
I think that you use inappropriate language
Myrtha the queen of the Wilis chapter 1 . 3/14
This is the worst Death Note fanfic ever, and I'm not joking. Bad grammar, OOC characters, a poorly written Gary Stu and a Mary Sue, too, lame plot... The list goes on.
theinfernaldevice chapter 48 . 2/24
This was a very interesting story. I would suggest you make transitions a tad more flowing and check the few spelling mistakes. Your use of the concept of the space time continuum was mind boggling.
Omg chapter 2 . 2/3