Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
EagleTsubasa chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Haha! You know that Wales (not Whales - there is no such thing as Whales) is a country beside England, right. It isn't a town! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
"Vicarious"? Err... Is that incorrect wording, or am I just unfamiliar with slang?
Guest chapter 48 . 7/29/2014
Am I the only sober person who survived throughout the whole fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Pile o shit
YoItsSharkWeek chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
...I was once told that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. I cannot say a word.
The Tambourine Man chapter 48 . 7/10/2014
A story like this is the work of a brilliant mind playing a fool. Sad as I am to see it go, It was a wonderful trip. Thank you, D'arkYagam'i.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
...I must say even this makes sense after HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
YFIQ chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
So Night is a freak, then again the story is freaky as it is and that's just an understatement.
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Pies of shit sound gross, I must say.
oaedf chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"I HAVE A SPECIAL DEATH NOTE THAT KILLS ANYONE WHOS NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE FACE OR NAME"

Grammatically incorrect and inherently contradicting. If you don't need to know the person's name or face, what are you supposed to write? "That guy who is with the police and trying to catch me"? That could be anybody.
YFIQ chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
So Dark is now running a child prostitution ring? I mean c' mon, he tied Near up in a whorehouse!
YFIQ chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Assed in French? Did the birds farted out the words in French? Dude...
MissBlueSky8 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I can't even read this. Its just the author waffling on about nothing.
Some of the spelling mistakes are funny but its too boring in my opinion.
MY IMMORTAL IS THE GREATEST TROLLFIC
some dude chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
needs more work
Kittenn1011 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
"Don't read if you h8 alchol"

I promise, everyone who made it as far as chapter 8 probably adores alcohol, because consuming an excess of it is the only way to handle this fic.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »