Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
YFIQ chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
That's a very crappy nuke if it only destroys a street.

Light is a real boner and the Life Note strikes once again. Epic chapter as always and its getting weirder by the minute, I'm loving this.
YFIQ chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
While there's nbo life note, the funny thing is that in the pilot chapter of the manga, there was a "death eraser" which is pretty much what you think it is. After writing down someone's name on a Death Note and killing the said person, you can bring him back to life by using the eraser to erase his name.
YFIQ chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
That's a bit redundant don't you think? Killing someone in the past because that person (Matt) survived and rather than killing him in present time, you go and kill him in the past. So now, not only that Matt's body was dragged out of his grave, he was also dragged down the street and chopped up to pieces where it would spread all over the city, not even given a chance to smoke his last cigarette and face it, Somalis are barbarians.

Also, a green haired girl named Yotsuba took his PSP, thus adding insult to injury.

That's a very intense chapter and I like how you put so much detail on what happened to Matt, it's even worse than what happened in canon, I mean...will someone even be able to identify his body without having to rely on DNA test? The best part is that it's a kind of chapter that will make plenty of his devoted fan girls cry, seriously the guy appears in one episode and somehow he has tons of fans.

Also, he shares a same Japanese voice actor with a ghost cat from Urusei Yatsura...
tsuuru chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god, Chapter 7 . . . I'm dying of laughter from the intentional misspellings in this chapter . . . This is probably the best trollfic ever, if you can say that for a trollfic. I mean, "When will he cum?" and "Few! I thought I was a boner there!" couldn't stop me from laughing . . . And then there's the multitude of characters (some in the later chapters) that really crack me up- Dark Yagami, Night Yagami, Day Yagami, Might Yagami . . . This is the most clever badfic ever, and it's not just because it's supposed to be bad, but it's so well thought out as well (in terms of how many tropes the author can fit in and how they make it purposefully terrible and funny at the same time) , and it's a great successor to My Immortal! xD
Thank you chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I haven't laughed this much since i read My Inner Life to my sister. This is gold, people who hate you for writing this obviously dont understand anything. It take skill to write a trollfic like this and i get that it much be so much fun for you (almost as much fun as reading the flames i guess haha)

Anyway, im a huge fan of Death Note and i dont see why people are offended by this fic and i dont feel like you're ruining characters or anything because your version of the characters is so...unique haha, they're incomparable ;)
YFIQ chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Good as always ;)
E chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
Is this purposely bad?
YFIQ chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Gotta love that almost sex scene between Misa and Sayu.

Also, Dark and Light starts killing people for no reason.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
The first half of this chapter had some homoerotic elements thanks to Mello, good thing Dark shot him.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That's a great start to one of the most epic fanfic ever, looking forward to the next chapter. Also, Light's dad is crazy.
Nick chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
""I am D" Dark said "I have killed Mello and stolen his clothes and run away from Watari's house."

"What?! But Watari would have told me if M was dead." L said shockingly.

"I also killed Watari" said Dark who was playing with his red death note.

L looked around his room. Watari was still standing in the corner just like he always did.

"But who's this with me then" L asked?

"A fake"

At that moment Watari took his mask off and it was (GASP!) Light's dad!

"Die you pies of shit!" Soichiro said as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Ls head."
LOL! Amazing.
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
And another reason why I hate trolls...This is so stupid. And I am not going to continue. You put 'offense' in 'offensive'. Making fun of good characters; have you no conscious or shame?
Renegade of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The story isn't the greatest, but you have to give the author some credit with research. Blood bananas are actually real. No really, I searched it up.
deactivated01010101010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I am shaking my head, right now.

Normally I would rip a fanfic like this a new one, but I know that this was all intentional. Which somehow makes the whole thing sadder. On the one hand it takes a special kind of creativity and will power to write something this terrible on purpose. It would be like me having to un-learn everything I've ever learned and still learning about writing and telling a story. Not simply forget it. but consciously put it aside.

On the other, I think you're wasting your talents on these troll fics. I'm not sure why you would choose to do something like this. Is this a satire? A homage to My Immortal (which I never found that funny to begin with)? Or simply a grab for attention that you don't think any of your bona fide good works would get you? Or is it a combination of the three? Any way, I just think it's a shame.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013