Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Renegade of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The story isn't the greatest, but you have to give the author some credit with research. Blood bananas are actually real. No really, I searched it up.
deactivated01010101010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I am shaking my head, right now.

Normally I would rip a fanfic like this a new one, but I know that this was all intentional. Which somehow makes the whole thing sadder. On the one hand it takes a special kind of creativity and will power to write something this terrible on purpose. It would be like me having to un-learn everything I've ever learned and still learning about writing and telling a story. Not simply forget it. but consciously put it aside.

On the other, I think you're wasting your talents on these troll fics. I'm not sure why you would choose to do something like this. Is this a satire? A homage to My Immortal (which I never found that funny to begin with)? Or simply a grab for attention that you don't think any of your bona fide good works would get you? Or is it a combination of the three? Any way, I just think it's a shame.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Are you mentally well?
Assailant of Saturn chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is so amazing okay we need a sequel
Lawlietta chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I take back everything I said. I just realized it's a trollfic.
Lawlietta chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is fucking terrible. First off, Light lives in fucking JAPAN, and anyways, you can't drive a car with the steering wheel on one side, in a country which has laws that require the wheel on the other. Secondly, almost no one knows about Whammy's, much less Light's parents, and Kira didnt exist when Light was concieved, considering that LIGHT IS KIRA. KIRA DOESN'T EXIST UNTIL LIGHT IS IN HIS LATE TEENS. You have terrible grammar and spelling, and considering that the reason you posted this online was so people would read it, I would think that you'd have the deceny to fucking proofread. I mean, hell, I'm only posting a review an I'm proofreading it! The character personalities are all wrong, ESPECIALLY Light. He wouldn't lose control of his emotions like that, and then suddenly accept the existence of a twin brother. The idea for having Light/Dark names is okay, but not in this story. I personally don't think his parents would do something like that, and the fact that you gave Dark dark hair is just shitty writing. I sincerely doubt that they'd look exactly the same except for coloring, because THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS. You had Sayu and Light by themselves somewhere near/in Light's room, and then suddenly he was alone with Dark. Light wouldn't be so idiotic as to immediately, upon meeting someone, tell him that he was Kira. Likewise, someone raised to be L's successor wouldn't keep and use a death note (Mello being the exception). The note wouldn't be red; I'm fairly certain that all of the notes are black. The shinigami wouldn't be larger, just because he claims to be the new shinigami king, and the real king wouldn't be so stupid as to drop the note onto Earth. His name wouldnt be 'Blud' just because he likes 'blood bananas,' whatever the hell those are, and I have no doubt you named him that because of that trait. Keep in mind that I got all this rage material from ONE FUCKING SHORT AS HELL CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I want a sequel to this story more than anything
BLUD SHINIGAMI chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
One does not simply "whisper like moldy bread".
Enoby D'nDR Way chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
"DArk had flipped his shit!" That's the first time you've actually written out a "curse"- usually you just dash out the main vowel, e.g., "fuck" becomes "f-ck."
Guest chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
This is the most amazing thing I've ever read in my life. You sir have a gift for writing.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/24/2013
I will sex with you if you write a sequel! This story makes me so happy.
AkiTommichan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
OH MY GOD. THIS IS ALMOST AS STUPID AS "MY IMMORTAL".
Guest chapter 48 . 9/6/2013
This is seriously the best story ever. So much funnier and better than the real thing. And the ending was really quite clever and creative. Props to you Dark.
LesbianSpacePirate chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I think this is my favorite story on this site.
zanganito chapter 7 . 8/10/2013