Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Death chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
I hope you realize that a lot of this was offensive and just generally disrespectful. This is making me physically sick trying to read it. I cannot believe that someone would treat someone else's characters with such disrespect. I realize that this is a fanfiction, but this is just plain rude and offensive. I regret ever reading this. I have wasted my time reading this. This isn't funny. It's a poor, poor piece work. 'Japanish'? Do you realize how disrespectful that is to the language? The people themselves? And not only that, you had the audacity to make fun of two languages and cultures. I sincerely hope that you aren't like this in person. If so, I hope someone puts you in your place and knocks you the fuck down a notch. This isn't even a crack fic. I hope you learn from this. You can't treat people or anything like this in the real world.

Sincerest regrets,
Death
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh my god. you have no idea how many years i have waited for this.

(my whole life, in other words)

seriously, this is much funnier than my immortal

not sure if this is trolling or not...

sad if it isn't
peridotdotdot chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I tried the drinking game.

I ran out of booze on this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wales is a country! It is not a town in England! God!
D'arkTorgam'i chapter 48 . 5/24/2013
Hell-O mai deerist! Ass mai eydull I wood lick to comgratchurte yu o n wiritring THE GREATEST FIC IN THE HISSTRY OFF TEH WORD! TEHERE IS NO ONE LIEK YOO AN DERE WEEL NEVER BEE! CEPT MII COS IM UR SOCKSEXER!
Pistols-at-dawn chapter 48 . 4/11/2013
IM. SO. CONFUSED.
IM SO CONFUSED LIKE A CONFUSED GUY WHO JUST RAN INTO THE MENS BATHROOM but it was really the womens bathroom but thats ok because im actually a chick but the bathroom was in HELL AND SATAN WAS USING THE TOILET AND THE TOILET WAS MADE OF FIRE

nevertheless, truly an epic, do continue to write
Monochromosity chapter 48 . 4/1/2013
Words cannot describe all my feels. *clap*

*clap*

*clap*

But there's one thing that YOU didn't see coming.

I'mmentionedinthisstoryonetime.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Sleepy-Kun chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Wut.
All of my wut.
MarcieMarmalade chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I was reviewing this, and at this chapter I realized it was a troll fic. I'm a bit pissed I wasted my time, but I must admit after this point it becomes very funny, so I now admire it XD Though I have grown a strong prejudice towards blood bananas. FUCKING. BLOOD. BANANAS.
LeapingLizards chapter 48 . 2/23/2013
Please make a flow chart of who is who and who is related to who and in what way!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
O_O WTF DID I JUST READ?
Alois Trancy chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
You have got to be kidding me. You cannot pretend that this was completely innocent:

It was the early morning and Light and Dark were in bed together but only because there parents were to poor to get separate rooms its not like their gay or anything! Light came all over the bed from the window of the room. Dark reached round and grabbed the cock from the table. It was seven oclock.
Gregsteve chapter 48 . 2/17/2013
Never stop writing. This is one of the best things ever.
StrikeLightning chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god. I don't think I've ever laughed so much :') 'I AM THE NEW KING OF THE SHINIGAMI AND I HAVE A SPECIAL DEATH NOTE THAT KILLS ANYONE WHOS NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE FACE OR NAME'. Brilliant logic there ;)

In all seriousness though, this is very entertaining.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »