Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Alois Trancy chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
You have got to be kidding me. You cannot pretend that this was completely innocent:

It was the early morning and Light and Dark were in bed together but only because there parents were to poor to get separate rooms its not like their gay or anything! Light came all over the bed from the window of the room. Dark reached round and grabbed the cock from the table. It was seven oclock.
Gregsteve chapter 48 . 2/17/2013
Never stop writing. This is one of the best things ever.
StrikeLightning chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god. I don't think I've ever laughed so much :') 'I AM THE NEW KING OF THE SHINIGAMI AND I HAVE A SPECIAL DEATH NOTE THAT KILLS ANYONE WHOS NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE FACE OR NAME'. Brilliant logic there ;)

In all seriousness though, this is very entertaining.
So chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
youremyqueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Flawless troll!fic is flawless. 3
CoolerThanDarkY chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
This is absolutely the worst abomination of a story EVER. Not one single sentence isn't contaminated by horrible grammar. Other than that, pretty decent. I like the concept but when I started reading I was dissapointed. All in all, a good laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wut?
PrinceVeggie chapter 48 . 12/16/2012
That was epic enough I am crid,.
PrinceVeggie chapter 34 . 12/16/2012
DUDES KEEP TELLING ME THERE SHUD BE A VAMPIRE CALLED TWILIGHT YAGAMI. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA? WHAT DO YOUUU THINK?

Oh GOD no.
PrinceVeggie chapter 33 . 12/16/2012
"Light my son" Soichiro said spitting chewed up fries everywhere and it was dead gross and one hit a window. "Why are you naked?"
"Cos its to hot today"
"No its not it's a blizzard (AN I mean in the fic I know its not in real life cos its summer! And its all sunny and like a hunded degrees but I am a writer! And writers are allowed to make stuff up like the whether sometimes)"
"Ok I lied its cos I was sexing a lady in the alley behind mcdonalds."
Soichiro smiled the biggest smile in his life and he looked the joker but with no makeup and a mustache that was full of mcfish and mcflurry.
"You are an awesome son now! Not a lame-o like you used to be!"

This is better than shakespear
PrinceVeggie chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
He ran to his computer. It was a supercomputer and hed taken the hard drive out and put a death note in its place so when he typed someones name they died so he couldnt use facebook cos he kept killing dudes by mistake.

Please never stop writing.
PrinceVeggie chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
It was a rainy day and hot and windy and dark and lights mom was walking down the street and smoking and drinking whisky like a defective dude from an old film. Everything was black and white and gray in bits and all the traffic lights looked the same so cars were crashing everywhere.

You are the best.
NickSwagger chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
O...kay.

I don't watch Death Note, but this, this is hilarious.

Overall rating: 2 stars. I laughed at this fic, but you can make a fic better than this.
PrinceVeggie chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
MY'S FRIEND USES BABYFISH AND GETS TRANSLATIONS SUCH LIKE THIS:

Francish - English

Suck my fucking cock or I'll shove it so far up your nose until I bleed boogers from my dick.
*He tried to translate the word "Quebec"

Japanish - English

Motherfucker.
*He tried to translate the Japanese equivalent of the word "you"
PrinceVeggie chapter 25 . 12/13/2012
"Watari! Get me an ice cream burger! (AN: its like a burger but with strawbry ice cream instead of catsup! It doesn't exits but im sure its super tasty!)

It exists now; I decided to make 1 and it art tasty as F*UCK (Did I censor it correctly?)ING F*UCK!
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »