Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Guest chapter 48 . 12/7/2012
Oh god,...why did I bother with this.
A.non chapter 48 . 12/6/2012
Never have I been so entertained by a fanfic. This is everything fanfiction should be and more: a work of creative-and comedic-genius.
lawlietlivesforever chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is either the best troll I've ever seen.
Or a fucking piece of shit
A.non chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I've been listening to the audiobook of this fic on Youtube and it has me rolling so hard.

You're the best! This is literally the best trollfic EVER. The genius- level logical inconsistencies, the utter nonsense plot, the "British" dialogue, the bizarre descriptions and characterizations...I could go on. But you've probably heard it all before.

The reason why trollfics like this are awesome: fanfic writers take themselves too seriously but at the same time shouldn't. You take that poor attitude and turn it on its head-BRAVO (and thank you)!
Suh Hyun-Bin chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
its..okay? its a bit...different, but, meh..
Sleepy-Kun chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
...
I think I just died.
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
'using the mop' I FUCKING DIED. XD XD XD XD I managed to hold it in through all of this and then I just fell over laughing at using mop. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
If Death Note was more famous than Harry Potter, you'd be more famous than Tara Gilesbie. You're a great writer and all those people criticizing your grammar are morons.
Sashocirrione chapter 48 . 9/30/2012
Yeah, this is a great ending to a great trollfic.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
MOM DAD... There should probably be a comma there but honestly it's funnier this way. It's like the person is talking at hyper speed!
Mitt T chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"Die you pies of shit!"

Please. Never. EVER. stop writing.
chronikuru chapter 48 . 8/14/2012
That was fucking magical. I raise my hat to you, good sir.
PruSwissLove chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
I think I'm about ready to die of brain cell loss, because this fic is so awful it's killing me.
PruSwissLove chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I am so confused like seriously. WHAT.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »