Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
A chapter 48 . 8/12/2012
I am crying.
This was litterally the best, yet most tragic, endings I have ever read.
Light and Dark has quelled so many deep emotions that I was unsure even existed, it has been a wonderful ride and now it appears to be over for good. Still,
Never
Ever
Stop Writing.
And by doing so, you may still keep the good spirit of our hero, Dark Yagami, alive though the memories of his great deeds.
I love you.

Your Faithful Ewok,
Signing out. 3
Your biggest fan chapter 48 . 8/11/2012
NEVER STOP WRITING
Don't listen to anyone who tells you to do anything except write more because you need to write more and make more fic! It doesn't have to be this fic but it needs to be writing! DO IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE5EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kili-kittencat chapter 48 . 8/10/2012
Wow. This explains so much! Why didn't I realise that Near was Watari? It all makes so much sense!
I really hope there's more of this, this story is as nearly as awesome as a ninja shark with giant boobs except that it's not and it's MORE AWESOME if that's possible.
MORE STORY PWEASE *gives you cake shaped like the britishy queen*
Jerksue Trollbitch chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
Bobbk chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
NOOOO I don't want it to end! ; ( At least te enhding was the best thing ever1!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/8/2012
Bravo for ending this amazing fic. It was great, even if it did make my head hurt trying to wrap it around all the relationships and people being other people.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
...D:

Every time you use the word 'near' YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT (Get it?). WE GET IT.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Oh my god. Lesbeaning. What is that. Nakeding. Where the hell are you getting these words?
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
"Gracias" is Spanish. And, um. Kilometers are different from miles. And French people don't speak like that. I'm not from France and even I know that. I don't want to be rude. But are you an idiot? The grammar and spelling in this is atrocious. I know 7 year olds who could do better.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Wha- Okay the British thing is getting a little insulting now.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
...This makes no sense whatsoever. Super big man thingy. Come on. *Sigh*
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I thought that the Death Note couldn't make people do things they wouldn't originally do.
Did you actually watch/read any of it?
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
...I thought Watari was dead. And for the nth time, British people do not speak like that.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
...The book is full of dead people? And in the first chapter, you said, and I quote; "I AM THE NEW KING OF THE SHINIGAMI AND I HAVE A SPECIAL DEATH NOTE THAT KILLS ANYONE WHOS NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE FACE OR NAME" . So, um. How do you kill someone with their name if you don't know it? And in this chapter, you said you only need a face. So what did Light write in the notebook?
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
...You're killing me here. I am British myself, and this is just... I have no words.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »