Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
...What? This is so horrible it's amusing me. I actually feel the need to say:

1: Okay, so first. Light doesn't actually live in America. He lives in Japan.

2: The word 'lol'. Hey guess what? It's not actually a word. Why do you keep using it?

3: None of this makes any sense. Dark randomly has access to L. Dark can kill Mello, even though he has ties to the Mafia and lives with other people. Light randomly has a twin brother. Soichiro was in the main room of the house, and then he's suddenly with L? I also doubt Light would just admit he's Kira.

I just... Don't know what you were trying to write. I hope this gets better. (But, I don't mind if it doesn't. 'Cause this is amusing.)
chipmunkfanantic chapter 47 . 8/6/2012
Alright i have a few things to say about this fanfic

1. the layout was painful to figure out

2. DON't add author's notes in every chapter it really pisses off the readers
just add one author's note at the begining of the chapter and maybe one at the end and its fine

3. the grammer/spelling was awful even in the chapter titles

just fix these things and your fic would have turned out better other than that the fic was a jumbled mess as even i couldn't understand what was going on
SteamIsBetter chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Not Tim! Didn't we see enough of him in My Immortal?
Clockwork Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
...
*processing*
ALL HAIL THE HIGHBLOOD TROLL!
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Words cannot describe my facial expressions right now. So, i'll just use a series of internet memes to describe it, 'k?
*Troll Face*
*Headdesk/Facepalm/Facevaulting*
*Me Gusta*
*Bitch Please*
*OH RLY?*
*Oh look, we got a badass over here*
*Lolwut?*
*1337 5p34k*
*PAENUS*
That 'bout sums it up really.
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm not gonna even TOUCH that one. ...
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
*/Rage at ending*
TakaiWolf chapter 47 . 7/12/2012
I love everything about this. You are wonderful. Please continue being wonderful. Have a lovely evening.
SourCassie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This chapter is a complete mess of mistakes.
But, It is so bad that I want to carry on just to see if it gets works.

Even thought this chapter was bad, thanks for giving me a laugh out of it...and hopefully more laughs throughout the remaining story.
Enigmatic Ewok chapter 47 . 7/10/2012
D'AAAAAAARRRKK ;3; I know I have already reviewed but, my goodness, the wait; it's killing me! How can I go on much longer with out the continued action and sexing that brings so much joy to my life? Arrrrggg. Please update soon. I really love this story.
Woka!
Enigmatic Ewok Chick
China chapter 47 . 7/8/2012
This is the best story ever please keep writing even if not this! But maybe it could be in this but on the other side of the world or in space with the time note or something!
woahnowstopthat chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this, in the "I fucking hate this" kind of way! its soooo bad, like SO VERY BAD...
I almost peed myself reading this, I was laughing so hard.
Ha!
-Miss M
Serpent P chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This is amazingly hilarious. Everything from the town of Whales, to this passage:

"It was the early morning and Light and Dark were in bed together but only because there parents were to poor to get separate rooms its not like their gay or anything! Light came all over the bed from the window of the room. Dark reached round and grabbed the cock from the table. It was seven oclock."

Most clever trollfic I've ever read.
LOL chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
reading this in a libary is so difficult pmsl aliento brought me here
Charles Mingus chapter 47 . 6/17/2012
Could you make a sequel because this is so awesome? Or you could make another one where dark is a chick or a fish or something
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »