Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
hey man big fan here I really love how you killed the one of the mains in the start of this chapter I think it is really brave te he haha so I was wondering if yu wantd to meet up and go get a coffe or someitnh 3 3 3
keikakumeansplan chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
Just according to keikaku.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/13/2017
This is better than My Immortal
shade chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
can ihave more of this story! it is grate and the lovings are H0T!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
SHIT jk it was god tthe evryhng note ea dprety coolllllllllllllllllllllllll. i hope dakr ins bescuase e let blu have a blod baan which wa spety nie of him do i i hope h e kicks ligts ass hcasued he a weak loser and gil from bus better kill everyone except dark who sexes dark ty
Fenrisilver chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
PLEASE GOD NO
Ruby chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but are you the person responsible for the upcoming Death Note movie that changes Light's last name to Turner?
Ruby chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
While this fanfiction is the pinnacle of human literature, the lack of "according to keikaku" memes disturbs and disappoints me.
Ruby chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
With the Royal Death Note, you can write who you want to kill without knowing their name, as long as you know their face. Most people who read this story wonder how this is possible, but to me, it's clear as day: Light didn't "write" anything per say. He drew a picture of the face of the person that he wanted to kill. It wasn't that difficult to figure out.
Ruby chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
When I read this chapter just now, I forgot that it was a flashback about five seconds after reading the line that said: "FLASHBACK: 1 month ago". This fanfiction is making me stupid, and I am completely okay with that.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Why do people hate this fanfic? This is the best thing that we as a species will ever accomplish. The Death Note fandom really needs to learn how to take a joke.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/19/2017
As the great Pink called Floyd after reading this fanfic, IIIIIIII HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLY DUMB :-D
A Really Bored A chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Oh gosh! I'm dying! Laughter has killed me! This is great. I love this.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
I shell clam the 600th revue off the best fanfic ever written.
Dat Boi chapter 37 . 1/5/2017