Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
fukuji mihoko chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
bloody bugger xD
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
xD

The mohawk made out of blood and skulls made me lol xD

I mean, s'abit of a messy haircut... thing...

Lulz u is genius xD
Nardaviel chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
...

Epic.
Vashtijoy chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. A
psych11 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
It's kind of like "My Immortal" for Death Note, just not quite as...whatever "My Immortal" is. Let's face it, it's a writing style that's pretty much impossible to copy perfectly. That's not to say that your story isn't funny, because it is. In a brain-hurting-when-you-read-it-all-at-once kind of way.

I wasn't quite sure of what to make of the first few chapters, but the last one was hilarious! I liked the touch of a "sevensome" (which I'm pretty sure would just be considered an orgy) with only six people. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it was funny. Also, the image of Dark having a penis that's as tall as he is and twice as wide is both hilarious and disturbing. All in all, it's a really amusing crack!fic, and I'm looking forward to more.
Eternal Retrospect chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Oh. My. God. Please tell me there's more soon. xD

Or not... I'm not sure if you should do that to the world...

Whatever. This has got to be about the funniest thing EVER written. Bar none.

You must truely be a genius in order to create something at this level of stupidity. At least, I'm sincerly hoping that you know how horrible it is, and have posted this as a joke... if not, I feel really bad, and offer to help you in any way possible.

XD

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Epic. ;)
Eternal Retrospect chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life... this is actually better than My Immortal... Epic...

So funny. I've only read the first chapter so far, and I'm not sure my quickly-depleting brain cells will allow me to continue, but I'll try. xD

Totally horrible. In every way possible. ;)

Thanks for brightening my day! lol
Sir Primalform Magnifico chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
This started out really funny but it's losing it a bit now. You need to make it a little more subtle, like the earlier chapters.
Haven chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Chapter 4 is the best; it breaks from the stealth part of the stealth parody, but it works for it.

Also I kind of wish "“I’ll tell you! It’s Light Yaga….” Then he died. “What! He just died and he never told us the name! Now we’ll never know who it was!”" had actually happened; by the time he died, L practically was at that level of "not being able to prove" that Light is Kira.
Not whales chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wales is a country :P
bearfuck chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
D: Sorry to be evil. Some of it is really good, but I'd recommend finding someone to edit for spelling and all. And putting in author notes in parenthesis - it gets annoying.
Emery Board chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is great. After all the My Immortal rip-offs, it's great to find a nice, juicy fic with all the stops pulled out and ludicrousness abounding in plenty. The blood bananas are a personal favourite of mine, as is the ability to write . . . something? . . . which causes people to drop dead.

“I AM THE NEW KING OF THE SHINIGAMI AND I HAVE A SPECIAL DEATH NOTE THAT KILLS ANYONE WHOS NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE FACE OR NAME”

“I have to unpack now said Dark

BEST. TROLL. EVA.