Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Dat Boi chapter 37 . 1/5/2017
This the shit XD
S.M.C chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
You sir, are a magnificent bastard for writing this. MightyMangoes666 dude is right. I salute.
(Btw people, this is a troll fic. It is not meant to have nice grammar, look pretty, have articulate writing-no. Troll fic here, y'all.)
I'm A Crab owo chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Now I see why there was so much hate for this
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I laughed so hard when Naomi turned out to be Takada because I'd forgotten who Takada was. Because of the newsreader clothing being mentioned, I confused Takada with Demigawa, the fat guy who runs that news channel.

Disturbing but hilarious mental image.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
This... this may be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
MightyMangoes666 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
It takes a special kind of black, bottomless hatred of humanity to write 48 chapters of this calculatedly insane drivel. It's the kind of writing that you could use to torture criminals. And yet, I somehow enjoyed it more than any other fanfiction I've ever read, and most books for that matter. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this over 9000. Fuck grammar, fuck the internet, fuck everything.
KoolKoopaGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
What.
Dark Lelouch chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
OF THE HOUR!
Revamped Persona chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
WTF is this story?! It's like reading theMy Immortal for Death Note!
marty and roman chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
why
Sturnidae chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I'm going to kill myself this fanfiction is so bad. take writing lessons.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/6/2016
This is like my immortal except on Death Note
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Seriously wtf is this fanfic
Emilia chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This story is so amazing! I found it many years ago and somehow, I keep coming back. People compare this fic a lot to "My Immortal", but I think it is much more than that. This fic has a very unique mood and style of writing, and I always have so much fun reading it. I love all the epic twist and Dark is very awesome with his bus-sized man thingy. Keep up the good and epic work!'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016