Reviews for Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Shit.
good chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
good
underLINED mine chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Once again, I love your work.
Paul chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I've been suffering from a severe case of bipolar disorder for most of my life, causing me to ater ate between phases of mania and soul-crushing depression. Sometimes I feel so desperate, so utterly hopeless, that I just try to escape from reality buy whatever means necessary. And for some reason, I always end up here, driven by a strange mixture between a deep desire to expose myself to things even more confusing, more ridiculous than my own existence and an uncontrollable urge to numb myself with things I might find mildly entertaining. And as soon as I set out to look for the chapter at which I stopped last time around, as my eyes linger on the words "A NEW BEGINNING OF ACTION" for a second, I start to burst out with uncontrollable giggling. All my worries, all my pessimistic thoughts are wiped away by the sheer absurdity of this story. I have tried everything, medication, therapy, homoepathics, meditation, and there is nothing so quick, so effective to pull me out of a phase of actue depression.

I don't care if this is a trollfic or the work of an individual even more confused and damaged than I am. I don't care if this is offensive and repulsive to some people. All I care about is the fact that it is able to make me laugh in these moments when I think I'll never laugh again.
underLINED mine chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
I love it! Literally LOL a lot
JazzyMusic123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Wow, this story is already a masterpiece! I must continue!
BirdNerd chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I love you. I love this fic in all its cracky awfulness, and there needs to be an animated version. I made a flowchart to try and figure out which character is which, and who is related to who, and do you have any idea how difficult that was? SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN.
I think I like this better than the actual Death Note.
GREAT JUB chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
WOULD R8 M8 8/8
huGE FAn chapter 48 . 10/14/2015
I read all of it in the span of 4 hours. Kill me. Please.
amazing chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I'm laughing so hard right now you don't understand
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Perfect!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Fantastic work on this chapter!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very Interesting.

For a minute there, I had thought that Dark would actually snitch on his own twin brother.
dance4thedead chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love this. I love this so much. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015