Reviews for Forgotten Powers
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I feel like this setting would be more suited for him learning haku really quick, then going and learning magic (from Rayleigh?) for a year
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
*Stares* yeah i though he was suppose to be more mature now too xD
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Seems suge ima keep reading
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
THATS CHILD ABUSE! xD
Nivena chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
LOVE the idea, and the changed Luffy. The grammar and spelling need a bit of work, but hey, it's a fic, what can you do?
doubledamn chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Nice story, glad the good guys won with little to no repercussions. There was only one thing missing, you kept hinting at throughout the story, but it never really went anywhere. The aspect of LuNa. I really expected more.
Oh well, you did good mate. Keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Interesting. You didn't make the guy purely evil, you made him a massive creep as well.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
So Ridgecut's the Evil Luffy Power guy? And you made a village of human Arlongs. Never make anyone behave like the Celestial Dragons again. Please. They are the worst thing that Oda ever did and before the series ends I want to see them be destroyed, utterly and completely.

P.S
Good chapter. God I hate racists/spciesits
doubledamn chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Almost pure sea stone, very rare. But considering their technology I can sort of see where there coming from. Try to understand everything, you have to destroy the one thing you can't understand or else it mocks you forever. O f course they're still being dicks about it. I wonder how they feel about Dr. Vegapunk, who is actually trying to understand Devil Fruits and has in fact synthesized the Zoan type?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Why'd have to go and do that? Everything was fine but then you had to go and create some...Racist? Nutjob to screw with the mood.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Of course Zoro's going to go training crazy, if he can't beat them at their own power he's going to get strong to do with brute force. That being said post timeskip Zoro vs. The Hulk. Physical strength only, who would win? I actually think Zoro has a chance here.
Great story, this is going to be fun.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Liked it. Now after the timeskip. GumGum Haki super magic powers Fear, his enemies will feel fear. Including (somehow) the Pacifistas robots incapable of feeling at all, will fear him.
Of course Garp could still beat him and Nami. And Axe Hand Morgan's too much of an idiot to consider not fighting.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
First of all: Good see a fellow Aussie on the site.
Secondly: Difference in time causes hell for the paymaster - "I worked for 3 week!" 'But you only gone 2 days"
Thirdly: Good story, interesting one. Considering the AU I'm not sure of the Devil Fruit abilities, But this could be good.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Interesting... So Luffy's a god?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
So. True Self huh? Here is my version of what that could mean: fully awakened Haki, more mature, less stupid. Plus depending on the time frame incredibly depressed (ace's death).