Reviews for Forgotten Powers
This is so Cooooooooooooooooooool
protective-kitsune chapter 11 . 3/8
This was so good! I really loved it!
BloodyTeen98 chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
I am trully in love with this story *hearts eyes* Hope to read mooooore _ :D
CMBrockett chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Sweet, insightful in regards to human psychology, and funny.
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
That. Was. ADORABLE! Thank you for writing this! And I'm sorry for those reveiwers you mentioned who were being buttmunchers, your story is awesome! Only problem I have is that you often use this ' instead of this " , but that isn't really a problem, because the story is awesome and the writing was great! What's a little quote mark and apostrophe compared to that?
Anyways, it was awesome and the idea was fantastic!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I feel like this setting would be more suited for him learning haku really quick, then going and learning magic (from Rayleigh?) for a year
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
*Stares* yeah i though he was suppose to be more mature now too xD
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Seems suge ima keep reading
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
THATS CHILD ABUSE! xD
Nivena chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
LOVE the idea, and the changed Luffy. The grammar and spelling need a bit of work, but hey, it's a fic, what can you do?
doubledamn chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Nice story, glad the good guys won with little to no repercussions. There was only one thing missing, you kept hinting at throughout the story, but it never really went anywhere. The aspect of LuNa. I really expected more.
Oh well, you did good mate. Keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Interesting. You didn't make the guy purely evil, you made him a massive creep as well.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
So Ridgecut's the Evil Luffy Power guy? And you made a village of human Arlongs. Never make anyone behave like the Celestial Dragons again. Please. They are the worst thing that Oda ever did and before the series ends I want to see them be destroyed, utterly and completely.

P.S
Good chapter. God I hate racists/spciesits
doubledamn chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Almost pure sea stone, very rare. But considering their technology I can sort of see where there coming from. Try to understand everything, you have to destroy the one thing you can't understand or else it mocks you forever. O f course they're still being dicks about it. I wonder how they feel about Dr. Vegapunk, who is actually trying to understand Devil Fruits and has in fact synthesized the Zoan type?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Why'd have to go and do that? Everything was fine but then you had to go and create some...Racist? Nutjob to screw with the mood.