Reviews for Summer of '46
4kitty101 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
wish u would continue this!
Skywriter11 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Aw, poor Ziva.

And aw, Tony's being cute.

Where'd the rest of the story go?

I thought I saw 10 chapters originally.

Maybe I'm hallucinating.

It's very possible, as I need to sleep more.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Took the pie. )

I'll read more later.

Spooky so far!
greeny-blue lights chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
omg! update!
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
oh I love Ziva confiding in Tony pulling her into him and she not resisting I could just picture them doing this in my head it is my total dream sequence I would love to see on the series.
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Ohh I missed this haunted chapter LOL. I am loving this story. Even if I am reading it a little out of order. I can not wait for the next part.
writinghasceased chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
its scaring me too! i like this story, its very different to anything else i have read. cant wait for the next chap
MissJayne chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Loved it! Very mysterious, as usual! Poor Ziva. Great chapter!
MissJayne chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Gibbs is going to kill him... I'm getting as scared as Tony must be. What is going on? Excellent chapter!
ImmIRose chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Aw that's really sad about the baby skeleton!

What Ziva said to Tony in the elevator was scary, can you imagine how that must feel. *Shivers*

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Sweet. :D

Poor Ziva thinking she's crazy

Love Maryy

xx
LadyTrish chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
ok that was creepy...the elevator scene I mean...but please do go on...can't wait for more:))
unique.and.proud chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Um...are you sure this story is not haunted? ;)
eleen chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Oh! This is so cool and exciting I love it! Please update soon! I think this even be a betetr NCIS Halloween then Murder 2.0.
Fictionnaire chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
LOL that's going to be interesting... Has she lost memory or been taken over by the nurse thingie? And how did Gibbs know what a 60 yr old nurse dog tag look like. Hmm Gibbs...