Reviews for Summer of '46
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Oh this is getting more an more creepy. I love it! As an old X-Files fan I love this supernatural/mistery stories. I wonder what's the thing with the dog tag and what about Ziva?

Can't wait to read more.

Keeps me distracted from thinking about mm team at work being split up, to form two new departments.
unique.and.proud chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Wow, exciting stuff! Awesome chapter it was really nicely done, totally in character, especially Abby I thought and I loved the 'she thought she looked exceptionally cute' line :)

Cannot wait for the next chapter to see if Ziva gets possessed again, and find out more about those creepy dog tags :D
unique.and.proud chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Great chapter!

*scurries off to read next chapter*
VerityFrancesB chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Oh! I don't think I like afraid Ziva. It disconcerts me.

AWESOME chapter though. Am very much looking forward to more!

V!

xox
ssbailey chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I love the last line! Very Tony. :) great chapter!
Mayhem21 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Well, this certainly isn't a good sign. Although, her being possessed by the women who the dog tags belong to will certainly help expedite the investigation once the team figures out what's going on. I get the feeling that the only way the team is going to be able to get this phenomenon to stop is to solve the case and put Anna's spirit to rest. This is all really very intriguing and I thoroughly look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013

more please.
aserene chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Oh excellent chapter!
Heaven Born Captain chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Sounds like Ziva's been possessed by a ghost. Lol. Ah, how Tony will freak out, if he has not done so already. Hehehe. Can't wait for the next one.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Poor Tony cramped into Ziva's Mini. Lol. Great chapter. About to read the next two now.
papillongirl chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Holy smokes! That's spooky and I love some good Tony/Ziva interaction, even if Ziva doesn't know who she is when she's holding that dog tag.

And as far as that awful snide comment Tony made to Ziva during the episode last night... well it made me alternately angry and sad so I'm trying to forget that he said it. What I find interesting is that we didn't see Ziva react to it at all. Maybe because she's preoccupied with her guy in Tel Aviv, but that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy either. If I were one of the shows writers I would fix everything. However, having said that if they were together and everything was easy and happy it would probably be boring and we would all lose interest. There is a method to their madness.

Go Tiva!
lovetowrite390 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
That was really good! I can't wait for more! :)
LadyTrish chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
THAT WAS SO GREAT!I love this story...more please...I'm fascinated by this :)
Ishty chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
creepy D

you going to finish this before halloween? *just a question*

another cliffhanger.. ( *evil author you xD*