Reviews for Summer of '46
jacey05 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Oh, wow, so the dog tag turns it's holder into Ann? Or Ann takes over the owner? Or, is it just Ziva it affects? How cool/spooky is that? Absolutely awesome update. Really, really, can't wait for more.
ImmIRose chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Omg so creepy, but so cool!

Great chapter, loved every second. Poor Abby got shoved :(

Hopefully we get to see more of Ziva in this state, it was really interesting.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
oh! Haunted Ziva! I'm liking this story more with every new chapter - haunted or not ;)
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 6 . 10/29/2008

Loving it. This rocks.

Love Maryy

Lyn1410G chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
A great start to what looks like being a really intriguing story. Love the whole Halloween spooky computer glitch you've got going on!

'a ragged black clutch purse and one mildewed ladies plain black leather pump size 7'

"I lost respect for you at the word pumps Probie..." ha ha sorry, this line gave me a Tony flashback.

Can't wait to read more. Lyn
Belker chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
This is so very thrilling! *jumps up and down*

The place is haunted and warming up... and who's Anna, really?

Love/ Belker
Ziva4Tony chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Ew the house getting warmer for no reason. I could just see Ziva complaining all that time especially since they would have put her in a c-collar and strapped her down till they x-rayed her for a broken neck or back after that fall. I love this story. Keep up the great work.
MissJayne chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
*rubs head in a soothing manner* At least your computer is working. My Internet connection has decided to work in bytes instead of megabytes, so I can do almost nothing.

Anyway, I know this is the same chapter, but I can leave another review.

Loved Gibbs being even more furious than ever, and Tony's desire to check on Ziva. I can tell you've never had to tape a whole house before (and neither has Gibbs).
MissJayne chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I have a really nice mental image of Tony's knees by his chest as he drives Ziva's Mini Cooper... hehe. Excellent chapter! Still very creepy...
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Aww, perfecto.

can't wait for the next one.

Love Maryy

jacey05 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Loved this - I have this image of Tony in my head driving down the road with his knees up around his head, lol. Great update. Everyone is very much IC. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyTrish chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
yey!thank you for the update...great chapter as always :))
ImmIRose chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Oh that's spooky, the house warmed up once the skeleton was removed.

I would have been outta there pretty quick-ish, as soon as Abby whipped out the ouija board. Lol
VerityFrancesB chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
McFrosty! HAHAHA!

Awesome. Poor Tony worried about Ziva, I am sure she will be ok though. Cos, you know, if she isn't, you and me are gonna have "words"!

LttlMssTrouble chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Like it so far :) And I'm guessing that it's because it's a Halloween story it is messing with you: you posted chapter 4 2 times, no sign of chapter 5
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »